What's new

Imran to announce murderers of Tahira asif and another . 2 sitting miss involved

IK and his crystal balls.

jotashis and fortune tellers are now jobless that IK and TuQ duo is in town.

OP avatar.. is it Imran Khan as "Buddha Sher" ?!

MQM is also shooting their members self and blamed on another parties.

My guess is SS and Saad Rafique. now a day IK becomes so predictable

was the MQM worker who died was shia? then LEj and rana sana friend of LEJ might be involved

btw thats clearly shows the frustration level ok IK, he is trying to blame each and every person of this country only he, TuQ TuQ and Potians are Haji sanaullah.... stupid dumbo if he has balls if he should take it to court unlike the drama he did in london about MQM

Imran vows to unmask murderers of Tahira Asif, Hendry Masih - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

2 MNAs... Hmmm.... That means.... nawaz and shahbaz!!!!! OMG I just solved this conspiracy. 2 brothers going around killing people, like in Lahore. So sad. We don't need azadi, we need Inqalab to hang these two, amirite?
So you cant remember you did the massacre s in model town? Oh sure imran ? Lolzzz

btw thats clearly shows the frustration level ok IK, he is trying to blame each and every person of this country only he, TuQ TuQ and Potians are Haji sanaullah.... stupid dumbo if he has balls if he should take it to court unlike the drama he did in london about MQM
Are you thinking of justice from noora courts? Kammal hai? Lolzzz

MQM is also shooting their members self and blamed on another parties.
Prove it, or just shut it up?

IK and his crystal balls.

jotashis and fortune tellers are now jobless that IK and TuQ duo is in town.
FJ! Shahib!
At least his crystal ball is not doing any harm comparing with other politicians with thier croupted projects? Metro bus, railway engines, then nandi pur power plants?

Last edited:
So you cant remember you did the massacre s in model town? Oh sure imran ? Lolzzz

Are you thinking of justice from noora courts? Kammal hai? Lolzzz

So you dont remember 12th may, you dont remember Akber Bughti, you dont remember lal masjid, you dont remember TTP killed thousands of Pakistan civilians and Soldiers, you dont remember British Ruled us for 100 years and killed muslims in Million. so now dont ask me the relation of this list you use your own common sense and connect the dots.

so you potians dont trust on Courts, ECP and Gov, what left, oh yeh third umpire but unfortunately he also shows instead of index fingure to NS showed middle one to IK and Tuq Tuq , what left nothing, now you have to break the constitution ... oh my God did you IK have balls for this?????

This stupidity shows how good Ik and Potians are.

So you dont remember 12th may, you dont remember Akber Bughti, you dont remember lal masjid, you dont remember TTP killed thousands of Pakistan civilians and Soldiers, you dont remember British Ruled us for 100 years and killed muslims in Million. so now dont ask me the relation of this list you use your own common sense and connect the dots.

so you potians dont trust on Courts, ECP and Gov, what left, oh yeh third umpire but unfortunately he also shows instead of index fingure to NS showed middle one to IK and Tuq Tuq , what left nothing, now you have to break the constitution ... oh my God did you IK have balls for this?????

This stupidity shows how good Ik and Potians are.
Stupid story tellers allways forgot to know, BUGTTI wasnt was a MQM member nor he was killed by MQM its really shows how stupid is your knownledge is about pakistani politics & specially MQM & akbar bugtti?
Now shut up!

Imran.jpg

no everyone is a saint. Pakistan is a heaven. No one ever did corruption . only imran khan and TuQ did all corruption.,
well courts ne tu sub terrorist pe choor deya hain . That is how weak is our legal system.

Stupid story tellers allways forgot to know, BUGTTI wasnt was a MQM member nor he was killed by MQM its really shows how stupid is your knownledge is about pakistani politics & specially MQM & akbar bugtti?
Now shut up!
Can't expect such stupid reply from a elite member, did you even read the whole reply? where did i says bughti is a member of MQM?

the funny part is someone even thanks to your post... Had ho gaee

no everyone is a saint. Pakistan is a heaven. No one ever did corruption . only imran khan and TuQ did all corruption.,
well courts ne tu sub terrorist pe choor deya hain . That is how weak is our legal system.
So whats the Solution, will IK change the society, put a new judiciary System and Pick new fresh people (opss busted if whole system and people live in this system are all corrupt) it will produce the same result? and
btw US have pretty clean and strong judiciary and a Lady with name something like terra have file a case against IK why he didn't face it?

Last edited:
FJ! Shahib!
At least his crystal ball is not doing any harm comparing with other politicians with thier croupted projects? Metro bus, railway engines, then nandi pur power plants?

there is a reason we call those balls as crystal balls.

they just sit there. on the table.

Do nothing. none whatsoever. just look (shall I say) crystally!

Back
Top Bottom