What's new

"Imran Said Let's Go To A Nightclub" | Wasim Akram on Cocaine, Sledging & Sir Viv

Ah the fixer extraordinaire having a hard time coping with the more informed younger generation calling his sold out a$$ for selling the country's honor, pride and his own soul for a few dollars much like the colonial sepoys, both have been fooling the nation for far too long.

Ah the fixer extraordinaire having a hard time coping with the more informed younger generation calling his sold out a$$ for selling the country's honor, pride and his own soul for a few dollars much like the colonial sepoys, both have been fooling the nation for far too long.
what you on about ?

what you on about ?
Akram is a proven liar and a convicted match fixer, the other day he was lamenting to his Indian handlers that the young Pakistani generation calls him a match fixer online whereas he's much respected in India.

I'd take whatever bull crap is coming out of his filthy match fixing mouth with a huge bag of salt.

Weird thing about Wasim Akram i have noticed online, he is quite highly regarded by Indians but Pakistanis mostly abuse him as druggie and fixer

Weird thing about Wasim Akram i have noticed online, he is quite highly regarded by Indians but Pakistanis mostly abuse him as druggie and fixer
Yeah because he's both, I wonder how Indians would have felt about him if he had fixed India's matches? He's respected in India because he fixed Pakistan's matches and sucked up to Indians at every opportunity.

Eventhough Sarfraz wasn't the best of cricketers but after his captaincy PCT culture changed

Started with Hasan Ali, Afridi, babar and now new guy's are nothing like the toxic old guard

I absolutely hate Kirkut and I don't watch it.

The last match I ever watched was 1999 world cup when he was the caiptan. Everybody before finals knew that the match is fixed thanks to Wasim and thats exactly what happened. The most humiliating defeat at 132 runs.

Eventhough Sarfraz wasn't the best of cricketers but after his captaincy PCT culture changed

Started with Hasan Ali, Afridi, babar and now new guy's are nothing like the toxic old guard

The current lot is far better than wasim waqar generation

I hope this culture continues

Akram is a proven liar and a convicted match fixer, the other day he was lamenting to his Indian handlers that the young Pakistani generation calls him a match fixer online whereas he's much respected in India.

I'd take whatever bull crap is coming out of his filthy match fixing mouth with a huge bag of salt.
did you mean a huge bag of cocaine instead ? :D

He was whining that degenerate Indians being degenerates respect him while this new generation of Pakistanis that use social media don't respect him and call him fixer
kamal karte ho yaar.. hamarey Navjot Singh Siddhu ji ko bhi gaalian padi thi yahan logon se for attending Kartarpur corridor on IK's invite.

1669269175726.png

^That's Sunny Deol on the right lol

and ye toh dekho.. IK saab ke peeche kaun hai :D

1669269262328.png

I absolutely hate Kirkut and I don't watch it.

The last match I ever watched was 1999 world cup when he was the caiptan. Everybody before finals knew that the match is fixed thanks to Wasim and thats exactly what happened. The most humiliating defeat at 132 runs.
Try '96 WC quarter final against India, where as the captain he pulled out last minute for a supposed side strain.

Wasim is a legend but, there can be no doubting that

Try '96 WC quarter final against India, where as the captain he pulled out last minute for a supposed side strain.
ahh, the ol Aamir Sohail vs Ventatesh Prasad incident, one of the most epic Ind - Pak WC games ever.. Jadeja smashing Waquar for 24? in the last over... amazing : )

Wasim is a legend but, there can be no doubting that

Wasim bhai was great odi bowler but a highly over rated test bowler who took higher percentage of lower order wickets compared to his contemporaries and his own team mates. Never dominated the best team of his era and didn't win Pakistan any test matches off his bowling leave alone test series. The real champion fast bowlers who single handedly won Pakistan test series were Fazal Mehmood, Imran and Asif.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom