What's new

Imran-Qadri hatched conspiracy in collusion with US : Aslam Baig

View attachment 73072

There is no such notion as Jewish nationalism
There is only ZIONISM which is a flip side of nationalism

Zionism is Jewish nationalist liberation movement which successfully liberated Jewish homeland from Arab occupants. @500 can explain this in detail.

Interested ? Israhell owns each and every single american's behind and I mean that literally !!
According to whistleblower Snowden, its US NSA itself that provides RAW intel to elite Israeli Unit 8200.

Zionism is Jewish nationalist liberation movement which successfully liberated Jewish homeland from Arab occupants. @500 can explain this in detail.

Oh please go sell it to some one else ! Liberation movement my toe , their protocols were uncovered ages before that hence genocide of particular jews I.e talmudis

Oh please go sell it to some one else ! Liberation movement my toe , their protocols were uncovered ages before that hence genocide of particular jews I.e talmudis

Sounds like Hamas charter that officially calls for annihilation of all Jews living in Israel.

Sounds like Hamas charter that officially calls for annihilation of all Jews living in Israel.

Well yes it might b a tangible solution for some but I m talking about what hitler did n the people before him since 500 AD

Zionism is Jewish nationalist liberation movement which successfully liberated Jewish homeland from Arab occupants. 500 can explain this in detail..

Always thought you were a gullible person..shallow.. confirms it.

Always thought you were a gullible person..shallow.. confirms it.
I am not anti-Jew just for being a Muslim. I also support Hindu Nationalism in India. Muslim Nationalism in Pakistan. And of course Jewish Nationalism in Israel.

I am not anti-Jew just for being a Muslim. I also support Hindu Nationalism in India. Muslim Nationalism in Pakistan. And of course Jewish Nationalism in Israel.

And nor am I. But you are really such a gullible troll if you think that Palestinians are not even entitled to the shrinking space given to them. My God! You are such a shallow troll! All Palestinians want is a small sliver of land in W. Bank and Gaza without the Israeli checkpoints, without Israelis stealing the best land and water resources. If only you understood the meaning of right of self determination of people who have been living there for thousands of years.

And you, even though you live in Norway--a country which took active part in the 'Oslo Accord' can't even see what's happening. There are thousands of Jews who condemn the Israeli land theft and yet people like you--the shallow troll that you are--are trying to be more Israelis than the Israelis.

Take this Zionist propaganda to the Middle Eastern forum. Don't derail these topics. You don't belong in the Pakistani political forums, you troll!

And nor am I. But you are really such a gullible troll if you think that Palestinians are not even entitled to the shrinking space given to them. My God! You are such a shallow troll! All Palestinians want is a small sliver of land in W. Bank and Gaza without the Israeli checkpoints, without Israelis stealing the best land and water resources. If only you understood the meaning of right of self determination of people who have been living there for thousands of years.
Funny you. They never really cared about building the West Bank when it was illegally under Jordanian occupation between 1948 - 1967. Also Gaza was during the same time under illegal Egyptian occupation until Israelis captured both in 6-day war. Only then this Palestinian farce started of so-called "occupation". You do know that all Palestinians that remained inside what became Israel in 1948 got full Israeli citizenship in 1966? It was a whole year before 6-day war. Another Elders of Zion conspiracy to grant Arabs in Israel same status as Jewish civilians only to do the reverse in West Bank in Gaza a year later?

And you, even though you live in Norway--a country which took active part in the 'Oslo Accord' can't even see what's happening. There are thousands of Jews who condemn the Israeli land theft and yet people like you--the shallow troll that you are--are trying to be more Israelis than the Israelis.
I have no problem with Palestinians. They were offered independent statehood numerous times in 1937, 1947, 1993, 2000 - always missed the opportunity. If they really wanted an independent state, all they had to do was to negotiate with King of Jordan and Egypt to grant them statehood in areas they occupied after defending them from Israelis in 1948 war. It never happened. And when Israel captured those regions as well, suddenly it was occupation and apartheid.

Take this Zionist propaganda to the Middle Eastern forum. Don't derail these topics. You don't belong in the Pakistani political forums, you troll!
I am not derailing it all. Only showing what nationalism does to people. Nazi Germans were ultranationalists too.

After JH, AB, Dr AQ then Harood Rashid is also claiming that Some countries are involved and it is conspired against Pakistan.
I can not justify trolls. So if you are trolling do not expect answer.
x8539_46600732.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Vej265FcKk.jpg

Last edited:
After JH, AB then Harood Rashid is also claiming that Some countries are involved and it is conspired against Pakistan.
Hahaha. Wow, what an intellect. Noora is the most pro-US, pro-Saudi, pro-China and pro-India politician at the moment present in Pakistan. No wonder why all the above powers are backing him instead of IK and Qadri. What foreign involvement?

Actually you are not putting the record straight and speaking half the truth instead of full. Americans never had 'good' relations with any of the Pakistani government, and sanctions after sanctions are a testimony of their disagreements with Pakistan on several issues. Now Aslam Baig was not the only one, Gen Janjua, Gen Kakar, and Gen Kiyani also had the chance to topple the respective incompetent and corrupt governments and take over but they did not do that. Imran has tons of weaknesses but at-least he is not corrupt and even after throwing every possible resources into investigation, neither PPP nor PML(N) could find anything about him.

And that is why he has been a staunch supporter of Taliban? the same Taliban who are responsible for the murder of 50,000+ Pakistanis.

Your argument sounds extremely oblivious of political history and circumstantial dynamics which cannot be expected from a dogmatic supporter of ANY politician in Pakistan. ONE has to take the scales of dogmatic blindness off the eyes, and brain for that matter, to realize the historical realities. The so called politically conscious Pakistanis have always shown dearth of historical knowledge and have tried their utmost to match one thing with another without even bothering to put the intrinsic realities together that remained the undercurrents of the then prevalent circumstances. Lets see the situation of all the Generals that you have mentioned to counter my argument: (and I strongly suggest that you put all the global and domestic reports in front of you that were reported on these Generals)

Janjua: He was one of the most conspiratorial general in Pakistan's recent history. While running the operation against MQM in Karachi, he was also hatching a conspiracy against Nawaz Sharif government and had instructed ISI/Military Intelligence to push for the long march under the leadership of Benazir and other so called hypocrite forces. He DID not have good relationship with Ghulam Ishaq Khan because he had destroyed the influence of Irfanullah Marwat in Karachi who happened to be the son in law of then president. HE HAD ALL THE PLANS to take over but his dream to realize the plan came to an abrupt end when he suddenly died of heart attack during morning jog - the cause of death was excessive amount of Arsenic in his bloodstream and the so-called long march organizers tried to put blame on Nawaz Sharif but all the courts cleared him. So, he was not alive to cherish his goals when the opportunity presented itself, hence there is no question of him being not interested in taking over!

General Kakar: Wow; I never expected that someone claiming to be putting the real honest record in light doesn't know the doings of Kakar. Its is the mindset of "I-know-the-ultimate-truth" that has destroyed the honest reality-check of our country's circumstances. Just to refresh, General Kakar was the personal choice of Ghulam Ishaq Khan because he wanted a General who would clip the wings of Nawaz Sharif and would continue to materialize the plans of Asif Nawaz Janjua, of which Ghulam Ishaq Khan was very much part of - though he didn't like Janjua was his hatred towards Nawaz Sharif was more than his disliking of Janjua - enemy of my enemy is my friend!. It was FIRST time in the history of Pakistan Army that someone from Supply Core was made head of the Army - even otherwise a stupid choice. If you recall, Ghulam Ishaq had dissolved the national assembly and dismissed Nawaz Sharif government; and Kakar had agreed with Ghulam Ishaq Khan on that dissolution. But Supreme Court declared the dissolution unconstitutional and reinstalled Nawaz Sharif as a constitutional prime minister of the country. Ghulam Ishaq was not happy with Supreme Court, and was confident that Kakar will support him in hatching further conspiracies. Later, Kakar did interfere and threatened Nawaz Sharif with dire consequences if he wouldn't resign, so the later had to resign. Just to let you know that later Ghulam Ishaq Khan immediately appointed Asif Zardari as the Defence Minister of Pakistan in the interim government and Kakar did attend the oath taking ceremony!

Kayani: Kiyani was never in a position to take over even if he ever wanted to. He was appointed as a consensus Army Chief in the presence of Joe Biden (current US V.P.), General Musharraf and Benazir Bhutto, when NRO deal was being mediated by USA between Musharraf and Benazir. Its part of the history books now that Kiani was present in the meeting; and when the question of next Army Chief came up for discussion, Benazir immediately pointed to Kiyani saying that who could be a better choice than him; the reason being that Kiyani was Benazir's Military secretary when she was prime minister, and Musharraf also like him. And for everyone's information, Kiyani was very much present in that infamous meeting when Justice Iftikhar was asked to resign by Musharraf and he declined to follow the command; Kiyani DID push Iftikhar to comply! So, it was CIA, US Administration, and OTHERS who had guaranteed that Kiyani would not take over. So, this angel is also dead!

By putting forth above clarifications, I don't mean that Aslam Baig is an angelic person, rather he has his own issues that don't need to be discussed under the ambit of this matter. However, he was best placed to take over in 1987 when Zia died. After his death, there was no Government at all: Prime Minister had been dismissed, assembly had been dissolved, President had died. So, the ONLY powerful person left was the Army Chief who could have easily taken the charge and he would not have been called a usurper because he would do it to fill the power vacuum. But he didn't do it, and let the then Chairman of Senate take oath as president of the country, who happened to be the old vulture Ghulam Ishaq Khan, that was the absolute constitutional path he took, and there was NO ONE WHATSOEVER who could have stopped him.

Rest is history. And please remember, I say such things because I LOVE ONLY PAKISTAN, and any politician, any whatsoever, CANNOT be superior than the good of my country......and I see that Imran Khan is the worst thing that has happened to Pakistan. You might have different opinion, but please love your country first and then wash every politician's linen with detergent of history......and you will see the difference! Devils are always in details.

Lol The Same delusional general that claimed that US forces will be turned to dust as soon as they step into Iraq back in the 90s during First Gulf War\, and then the world witnessed the a revolutionised warfare, with Network-centric as they call it, It was Slap on this deluded madman

Back
Top Bottom