What's new

Imran proves himself the biggest dictator in running PTI

Not out of principles but simply because he is a victim of Khabt-e-Azmat. Being a reactionary is not a great quality, not always at-least, for it only suggests that the person has a low EQ (emotional quotient), is not a team players, and part of a problem rather than a solution.
What ever, but i disaproved your moral alligations against him. Its another thing he always stand up agaainst the steps which he dont like. And also proofs he stand up against dictator of PTI, which is main poinr this whoe thread.

Obivously, Shah is PPP srooge, asif alvi is MQM and soo on... whole PTI other then imran khan all are a stooge..

Not at all ... SMQ is loyal with PTI ... Mark my words ... And Alvi doesn't have any connection with MQM ... He was in JI before PTI ...............

Not at all ... SMQ is loyal with PTI ... Mark my words ... And Alvi doesn't have any connection with MQM ... He was in JI before PTI ...............
Ok lets see, keep up on your words ;)

43.GIF
@Luftwaffe @Proudpakistaniguy @Fracker @Patriots @Oscar
Imran-Khan-and-Hitlor1.jpg
[

Last edited:
IK is strong headed person who doesn't listens to anyone yeah i agree, he shows characters of being dictator well i agree on that as well ... but holy shit such a old thread brought back to life so that you can bitch about a PTI supporter? damn man you just pulled a D.B.Cooper out

Back
Top Bottom