What's new

Imran must provide complete money trail of assets, says Khawaja Asif

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PML-N leader Khawaja Asif has called upon PTI chairman Imran Khan to provide a complete money trail the same way he has been demanding it from Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

“We will ask for a detail of [Imran Khan’s] financial assets as to how the transaction were made and how a political party received funding from foreign countries,” Asif said while addressing a news conference in Sialkot.

The statement came a few hours after PTI chairman admitted in his response submitted to the top court that he did not have complete details of his financial assets.

Panamagate: Step down today with integrity, Khurshid Shah tells Nawaz

“An audit of $7million, which were donated for the Shaukat Khanum hospital but invested in Muscat and France, should be given,” he said.

PTI chairman needs to provide a complete detail of his money trail, Asif asserted and asked why does he have a record going back to only 20 years.

The third round of the Panamagate case – revolving around the offshore properties of the ruling Sharif family – concluded on Friday as a three-judge bench of the apex court reserved its judgment after five days of hearing.

On July 10, the Joint Investigation Team (JIT) constituted by the top court concluded that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif “is in possession of assets beyond known sources of income.”
https://tribune.com.pk/story/146406...omplete-money-trail-assets-says-khawaja-asif/

Tesky sahib money trail huee to they they ga. Na dee to disqualify ho ja a ga.

Khawaja Asif
Blue-rat.jpg

All of the collegues of Nawaz and citizen of his empire Nawazistan , were working as Clerks in banks or some were meter readers checking monthly usage of electricity and water home to home

After he came to power all these bastards suddenly have property worth millions in UAE , UK and world wide

Today they proudly claim , this as attributes of "POLITICS" They don't even know what is purpose of Political parties and politicians , which is to help people and build services for people not move MONEY out of Pakistan and build international property

Ye sare Suar , are gone come together and try to look after each other and claim this is part of politics however it is a CRIME to help aid a CRIMINAL

Last edited:
Ehtesaab platoon is missing from this thread. :-)
Because there is nothing to comment here, unlike Ganjas either he will have it or he won't. There will be no despicable faking of any documents done.

And if he can't provide it then I am fine with him being punished, even tho I am a hardcore PTI supporter.

Because there is nothing to comment here, unlike Ganjas either he will have it or he won't. There will be no despicable faking of any documents done.

And if he can't provide it then I am fine with him being punished, even tho I am a hardcore PTI supporter.

:omghaha:

What is net worth of Imran Khan and what is his present source of earning as I think he is jobless since quiet long time

imran is bound to provide money trail after 1999, when he starts politics, no one can ask neither he is bound to provide records before that because he was never holding any govt post.. ab imran sa yeh bhi pocha jay ga usny pehli dafa jo bat lia tha woh kin paison sa khareeda tha.. lol yeh trail ho raha ha yaa intakaam?

imran is bound to provide money trail after 1999, when he starts politics, no one can ask neither he is bound to provide records before that because he was never holding any govt post.. ab imran sa yeh bhi pocha jay ga usny pehli dafa jo bat lia tha woh kin paison sa khareeda tha.. lol yeh trail ho raha ha yaa intakaam?

So before 1999 he wouldn't be held accountable for any crimes? Rape, murder, money laundering, corruption etc.?

And it seems PTI supporters have studied law and can defend their leader on discussion forums instead of the Supreme Court.

It is possible that the flat in London was purchased from the money earned through match fixing and betting, that's why he's unable to provide the evidence to court. This cricketing corruption may explain the total worth of Imran Khan today being one the richest cricketers in the world despite his retirement long ago in 1992.

Qasim Umar, former cricketer, also had leveled charges of drug laundering and match fixing against Imran Khan.

Top 11 Richest Cricketers

JUNE 14, 2016

11. Chris Gayle- $15 Million

10. Andrew Flintoff- $15 Million

9. Virat Kohli- $15 Million

8. Rahul Dravid- $23 Million

7. Yusuf Pathan- $27 Million

6. Yuvraj Singh – India- $35.5 Million

5. Shane Warne- $50 Million

4. Imran Khan- $51 Million

3. Sourav Ganguly- $55.5 Million

2. Ricky Ponting- $65 Million

1. Sachin Tendulkar- $115 Million

http://www.richestnetworths.com/top-...st-cricketers/

That is the thing about PTI supporters that others don't really get yet... just because others are personality worshippers they assume the PTI will be like them...

I am a PTI supporter because of their stance against corruption... if Imran was corrupt I'd say hang him as well... no other party supporter can say the same about their party (sorry I mean their personality worshipping)

Last edited:
So before 1999 he wouldn't be held accountable for any crimes? Rape, murder, money laundering, corruption etc.?

And it seems PTI supporters have studied law and can defend their leader on discussion forums instead of the Supreme Court.

It is possible that the flat in London was purchased from the money earned through match fixing and betting, that's why he's unable to provide the evidence to court. This cricketing corruption may explain the total worth of Imran Khan today being one the richest cricketers in the world despite his retirement long ago in 1992.

Qasim Umar, former cricketer, also had leveled charges of drug laundering and match fixing against Imran Khan.

Top 11 Richest Cricketers

JUNE 14, 2016

11. Chris Gayle- $15 Million

10. Andrew Flintoff- $15 Million

9. Virat Kohli- $15 Million

8. Rahul Dravid- $23 Million

7. Yusuf Pathan- $27 Million

6. Yuvraj Singh – India- $35.5 Million

5. Shane Warne- $50 Million

4. Imran Khan- $51 Million

3. Sourav Ganguly- $55.5 Million

2. Ricky Ponting- $65 Million

1. Sachin Tendulkar- $115 Million

http://www.richestnetworths.com/top-...st-cricketers/
bring proofs about his money laundering, betting, match fixing and murder if PMLN have any, who stops nawaza he is PM of Pakistan, arrest imran why they barking at him? There much difference between an international crime (panama case) and political cases, and im dead sure imran will again able to throw them in gutter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom