Pakistan

Imran Khan with Wife on Umra....Its not personal...Its for party:hitwall:
still IK is not corrupt:cheesy:
Ooh Kon Log ho tussi oye!!

One PTI Follower
Rooz Dua kar kay Sonay aan, Khan Sab hun koyee chawal na maran;
Par Rozanaaa Subah Koyee Nawee Chawal Wajji hondi aye :rofl:

Last edited:
First he got relaxation from ECL for his friends, now Umrah on party funds being head of party. So, there's really no guarantee that he will not oblige his friends or misuse public funds if he becomes PM.

Last edited:

Sir they are going on Umra on Party funds not from Punjab budget. For last 35 years my family has been with PML-N and major post of PML-N have been in my family so I can give the details of thing done by Sharif family from Punjab budget and Pakistan budget. If you need more info just quote me again and I will detail much info I have.

Sir they are going on Umra on Party funds not from Punjab budget. For last 35 years my family has been with PML-N and major post of PML-N have been in my family so I can give the details of thing done by Sharif family from Punjab budget and Pakistan budget. If you need more info just quote me again and I will detail much info I have.

:omghaha:

[emoji54][emoji54][emoji54] bhai. Court main q nai jaate NS and co. K khilaf

[emoji54][emoji54][emoji54] bhai. Court main q nai jaate NS and co. K khilaf

One PTI Follower
:rofl: Hahahahahahahaha :rofl:

Morning shift wala flea bitten @Tameem I like more because of more lame jokes than the second shift Nawaz Bitten Rabid @Tameem who has no clue about which hole to use for speaking and which for what not.:azn:

:rofl: Hahahahahahahaha :rofl:

Sab batain batanay ki nahee hotin @Tameem...there is more to it than meets the eyes...Sharifs lagay gaay hain :rofl:

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @Zibago
The tables have turned.

Remember the Shahbaz Sharif visit that was on Prince's jet...This time its not to be disclosed due to obvious reasons...

Sharifs using media to malign IK but Sharifs know that they are now doomed. Lol...

:chilli:PTI wont say a word on it and happily take the blame :chilli:

:cheesy:Lagay gaay @Tameem Lagay gaay Mian :cheesy:

emoji54.png
emoji54.png
emoji54.png
bhai. Court main q nai jaate NS and co. K khilaf
Bhai Nawaz ki kahani khatam ho gai hai. punishment for one murder is death and punishment for 100 murders is also death. Regarding corruption just tell me how did Sharif family got Kashmir sugar mil license?

To all Pakistanis...

Anyone who believes that these politicians love Pakistan is a fool. They on my love themselves and money

One PTI Follower

Rauf klasra sharing details of whole episode..., according to media Imran khan sat for 3 hours at airport to get clearance from ECL for a corrupt/criminal.

Like I said multiple times at this forum...
Give these idol worshipers some time..
Abhi Andhi ghulami ka nasha ha jo sar charh k bol raha ha..

Nasha utarnay do, us k baad jo bachta ha usko ground reality kehtay han.

What do Ik worshipers think?, the corrupt elite (who are prime beneficiaries of this corrupt system) those have joined imran khan, will let him crusade against that system??, will let that system fall?

This is just the beginning, soon they will know that IK was & is also part & parcel of this rot.

And then what will remain at the end, is ego.. the ego..., the ego of how can I be wrong, how can I follow a wrong person, will push them to close eyes and keep defending the ills of IK... U know that is the story of all cult followers, of all parties.

PMLN and NS & CO. are corrupt/mafia etc. right..., and what you are?? a change??

This is one of fine examples of the fake change/Tabdeeli, more to follow.

Party funds vs govt.public funds pmln ke logo ko yeh tak nahi pata. Parhay likhay jahil

Back
Top Bottom