Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan Tweeted Against Nawaz and Najam Sethi after Lost to England in t20
By Imran Ali -
Nov 28, 2015
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter

PTI chairman blasted prime minister of Pakistan nawaz sharif and executive committee chairman najam sethi for losing to England in t20 series he said man of the series should be shared by nawaz sharif and najam sethi for their brilliant performance against Pakistan .

Pakistan’s World Cup winning captain Imran Khan is known for his acute understanding of the game and his opinion on the current scenario are worth mentioning. But this time he has come up with an interesting statement regarding Pakistan’s loss to England in the T20 series.

On his official twitter handle Khan criticized the Pakistan cricket management and government as he held them responsible for the loss. He said that the Prime minister Nawaz Sharif and Chairman of the executive committee of PCB Najam Sethi were responsible for the series defeat against England in the T20s and considered them as the real man of the series.

I believe he is right, he knows how the gambling works in real world. And he knows Nawaz Sharif since the 70's that he is one hell of a cheater. Why is it that Sheriyar Khan has been constantly working hard for the India and Pakistan series? And of a sudden our Dearest Prime Minister Mr NS green signaled for the series b/w the two in Srilanka. They are all gamblers and they make millions out of one match.

It is clear what he means. A corrupt cricket system run by corrupt Pusbags will stop talent from rising based on merit. Hence, you get players who may not deserve to be there. And players who keep getting selected despite terrible performances. The cricket system mirrors that of our country. There are more failures to come.

its called phobia team match har gai PM responsible hai :eek: main dekhoo ga kesy imran khan sara pakistan apni muthi main band rakhy ga pm ban ker

.....................................................................................

Pakistani_Politicians_taking_Charse_abvka.jpg

its called phobia team match har gai PM responsible hai :eek: main dekhoo ga kesy imran khan sara pakistan apni muthi main band rakhy ga pm ban ker

Yes. Get the blinkers off your eyes. Najam Sethi is a PM Sharif nominee in PCB and he calls the shots.

Its not his phobia. Its the retards who just cant see how merit in the country is being trampled for personal wish.

Pakistan’s World Cup winning captain Imran Khan is known for his acute understanding of the game and his opinion on the current scenario are worth mentioning. But this time he has come up with an interesting statement regarding Pakistan’s loss to England in the T20 series.

On his official twitter handle Khan criticized the Pakistan cricket management and government as he held them responsible for the loss. He said that the Prime minister Nawaz Sharif and Chairman of the executive committee of PCB Najam Sethi were responsible for the series defeat against England in the T20s and considered them as the real man of the series.

1) The "World Cup Winning" captain is a failed politician, who hasn't delivered anything positive to his vote bank. Despite once enjoying good public support. In his past three years, since the elections and the current democratic setup, the "World Cup Winning Captain" has won NOTHING. He's not finished two major public welafare projects even in his own state of KPK. He has played violent, and negative politics, resulting in unnecessary sit-ins, billions of loss to a poor country called Pakistan and loss of life. Now this was his "political progress", on the personal end, he got married for the second time, listened to too many people and destroyed his marriage in Ten months only. So here's IK's progress report. A ONCE "winning captain".

2) The number 1 above, brings up a real question. A person should do what they are good at. Why didn't he just stick to Cricket and became a coach or something, or even an expensive commentator? He's clearly good in cricket and has failed in running anything from a political stand point.

3) Who the hell thought a "winning captain" could ever be a good politician? So now, may be he should realize his failure in [politics, and actually offer his help in rebuilding the country's cricket team? He's clearly VERY good in that field and an expert. So may be that's where he should spend his energies, versus causing unnecessary unrest in Pakistan and all other kinds of damages to hundreds of millions of people's future????

I fully expect IK to be responsible here, and instead of silly criticizing and spreading bullshiit, I think he should come forward for the country and make a difference where he can. You should never leave what you are good at and venture into what you aren't designed to do. I support IK 200% in becoming Pakistan's national coach, director or whatever of the cricket team. He's an expert in cricket and I expect Pakistan to start wining under IK's leadership in Cricket :enjoy: :tup: :yahoo:

Damn, that was harsh.

By Imran Ali -
Nov 28, 2015
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter

PTI chairman blasted prime minister of Pakistan nawaz sharif and executive committee chairman najam sethi for losing to England in t20 series he said man of the series should be shared by nawaz sharif and najam sethi for their brilliant performance against Pakistan .

I do think Nawaz Sharif shares the blame for the current mess in Pakistan Cricket. I mean, who in their right minds would place someone corrupt like Najam Sethi in the helms of Pakistan Cricket. I mean, the man is a journalist for God's sakes. What possibly could he know about Cricket?

Its not called phobia, its called the truth. Najam Sethi is a journalist, not a cricketer or a business manager. You don't appoint Economists to do a Surgeon's job. As long as nepotism flourishes in Pakistan and people are appointed based on likes/dislikes, Institutions will continue to be sh** and PCB is a beautiful example of that.

So you are saying that appointment of Najam Sethi, a traitor and a sell out, is on merit? Because he offered special services to the NS as an acting CM Punjab?

I do think Nawaz Sharif shares the blame for the current mess in Pakistan Cricket. I mean, who in their right minds would place someone corrupt like Najam Sethi in the helms of Pakistan Cricket. I mean, the man is a journalist for God's sakes. What possibly could he know about Cricket?

Its not called phobia, its called the truth. Najam Sethi is a journalist, not a cricketer or a business manager. You don't appoint Economists to do a Surgeon's job. As long as nepotism flourishes in Pakistan and people are appointed based on likes/dislikes, Institutions will continue to be sh** and PCB is a beautiful example of that.
Najam Sethi deserves this position for the services he offered to sharif family during 2013 general elections as the caretaker CM of Punjab.

I think chosing Raheel Shareef was the only decision i say he made a huge mistake other than this NS ganja is doing great.. He is consider one of the richest person and family in Pak what els one wants.
Najam sethi is leech whos sucking money for them.
they all are about 60+ lets see how long they gonna be doing.May Allah teach Nawas Shareef, Najam Sethi and people like him the lesson in Duniya and Akhirah (Ameen)

I think chosing Raheel Shareef was the only decision i say he made a huge mistake other than this NS ganja is doing great.. He is consider one of the richest person and family in Pak what els one wants.
Najam sethi is leech whos sucking money for them.
they all are about 60+ lets see how long they gonna be doing.May Allah teach Nawas Shareef, Najam Sethi and people like him the lesson in Duniya and Akhirah (Ameen)
In case general Raheel Sharif, NS perhaps got lured by the commonality of the last names and probably saw room for emotional attachments but Gen Raheel Shareef is a thorough professional, energetic, strong and without any baggage or skeletons in the closet. He has proved that with resolute determination, the terrorists cannot only be annihilated but the whole region can be reclaimed and peace be restored on permanent basis. However the mission/operation won't reach its goal until and unless the network of terror masterminds, sponsors and supporters is not thoroughly dismantled and this where Gen Shareef and Na-Shareef are antithetically opposed to each other. Nawaz Shareef is the supreme leader of the corrupts in Pakistan and his strategy leaves the robber Zardari in the dust of the wake.

Back
Top Bottom