What's new

Imran Khan terms Modi’s election win 'unfortunate' for India!

Remember what Imran did to India when this picture was taken? :enjoy:

imrannehru630.jpg

am just trying to be a typical Pakistani so I do not get banned again for being accused a "false-flagger" :D

Well I am sorry to hear that, I think your earlier opinions actually inspired respect and some hope that there are sane people across the border. Typical robot talk, just makes everyone wonder if there is hooch in the Indus.

He is not even a governor. Just a party chairman of Pakistan's second biggest Party PTI :D And yes he has done alot in KPK, check here: KPK Updates (@KPKUpdates) | Twitter

I don't understand Urdu, but a lot of it seems ad hoc. A province should really have a development plan, not just ad hoc good works. I think all he cares about is becoming PM. I don't know why, because he really hasn't done a good job as a politician so far,

And what is the performance of Modi yet apart from bashing China and Pakistan?
We will have to wait and see, but so far he does seem to have an economic plan for India, he is trying to make it easier to do business in India, relationships with our neighbors esp. Bangladesh, Nepal etc have much improved, corruption has reduced at central level, coal auction, defence purchases made, a lot left to do! He has five years. Pakistan is not the pivot around which India revolves.

Yeah I am also enjoying my green tea reading your childish statement :D

Who said anything about friendship? Relations, and Russia was not opening up to us before, now they have opened up a little bit but who knows what time may bring for them and for us, Can you provide them access to warm waters? Because Pakistan can :D, and a decision to choose between warm water access, relations with China in this region and to keep caring for India would be interesting :agree:
What they'll do with with warm water , after isolated themselves even more with no trading partner? Oh I get i,t swim naked in them . :PAnd you think China will allow free transit through their territory, great.

You'll see more meaningful partnership with Russia and even China after the next BRICS summit. Pity that your two "close allies" don't include you there. :P

As for the childish statements jibe , well it seems that it suits you more. :)

He is a hindu nationalist. Let me know when he does something great for all Indians, and not just Hindus.

Yes he is a Hindu Nationalist. And I'm well aware why Pakistani govt. and their citizens in general would like to translate it as anti-muslim.
It is so because, the very ideology of Pakistan is based around the notion that Pakistan is created for protection of Islam and it's followers, that a Hindu-majority nation can't let the Muslims live peacefully. So, if India succeeds in doing that, Pakistan and its ideology fails. Well this is what a Muslim leader from India has to say.

In a nutshell, he says, mind your own business we are doing fine here.
To answer your next part, you can check the progress report here : Modi Progress Report

He is also on a drive to unite and increase the level of cooperation with the neighbouring countries, as evident from his recent Bangladesh tour. So, please point out, how many of these are racially driven ?

If good governance is unfortunate for India, so be it.
Why is Imran worried though.

He is not your leader. You don't have to worry. You have Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif and some other leaders probably, you should consider them.
he is our neighbour effect us directly...
if he can stop offending Pakistan, i will see him taking first step towards peace... i promise i definatily will consider.

He is a hindu nationalist. Let me know when he does something great for all Indians, and not just Hindus.

Then take it from here.Now there is a rule of law in this nation .He did excellent job in narrowing our CAD and maintaining our economy for a certain extent.
We gave him 5 years and we only cares about our national interest and peoples interest .Why should we care about the opinion of some neighbouring politician ?
If he is successful in these five years we will give another five years to him for rule this nation.
So far he did nice job that even opposition cant find a reason to criticize him.

I don't understand Urdu, but a lot of it seems ad hoc. A province should really have a development plan, not just ad hoc good works. I think all he cares about is becoming PM. I don't know why, because he really hasn't done a good job as a politician so far,
Ofcourse KPK has a development plan. It was conceived already the first year PTI took power in KPK. Also if IK wanted so become PM that bad, why not have some experience become a local minister first? You don't know that he is the most popular leader in Pakistan? :D

A good leader who is good for everyone or atleast netural for some.. and Modi is not.
Who would you have preferred as Indias PM ?

1. Rahul Gandhi
2. Sonia G
3. Manmohan Singh
4. Mani Shankar Aiyer
5. Arundhati Roy
6. Communist Party of India
7. Laloo Prasad Yadav
8. Kejriwal
9. Some other
Actually I would be interested in the opinions of all Pakistanis on who Indians should have voted for PM. Thanks.

As for isolation I was talking aout BBIN iitiative. :D Best of luck with dealing with the Chinese BTW. They'll make big promises but no work on the ground. I am talking from our experience.Japan is more reliable.
Gwadar port is already near completion. Chinese don't just talk and walk unlike the Japanese who once asked to take over Karachi :D

No, you did not,my apologies. But you did accuse of religious intolerance/discrimination. I was answering to that only.
No, only said that he is a Hindu nationalist. Its not even a bad thing. Jinnah was a Muslim nationalist as well who founded Pakistan :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom