What's new

Imran Khan supporters say their businesses targeted in Pakistan

Yes, there will be elections. And they will be free and fair.

It's evident as preparations are going on full swing. Entire top leadership of PTI has been broken away, minus the opportunist vice-president and aspiring PM Shah Mehmood Qureshi. Mid level leadership are being picked up, threatened to have their families hurt/raped if they don't condemn and leave PTI and join the newly formed patriotic party.

Next step is to disqualify IK. Once all this done and PTI is disintegrated, then there will be elections and the usual suspects along with the patriots leaving PTI will win enough seats to cobble up a weak coaltion govt once again, weak enough so that the army will have the PM and his cabinet by the balls.

Either aap phirki le rhe ho, or you haven't kept up on then news on PDF at all this past week.
I've been actively staying out of these threads lately so haven't kept up with all the news.

but damn, sounds grim, what you're saying. 😬

Pakistanis want to get screwed over more until thier bones can't handle more abuse, then maybe they will rise up but by then it will be too late.
People can take a lot of abuse*, after all, slave trade happened. Pakistanis are perhaps fit to be slaves.

Last edited:
Sad to see Pakistanis taking lessons from pajeets for how to start a civil war in Pakistan

I've been actively staying out of these threads lately so haven't kept up with all the news.

but damn, sounds grim, what you're saying. 😬
Yes, it's grim. It's also just a hint of what's going on. Even I don't know the full extent of what's in the public domain, since the last 30 days or so. I've been busy with work and also avoiding this stuff for my mental well-being.

Sad to see Pakistanis taking lessons from pajeets for how to start a civil war in Pakistan
Nope. We are taking lessons from Pak Fauj. Pajeets ain't got a thing to do with it. This fifth-generation war chooran won't work anymore.

Our "leaders" and the napak fauj has harmed the country more than India and Indians ever did, so why not?>
whatever your differences might be with the "leaders" or establishment .please don't indulge Indians in matters related to Pakistan. They were never our friends and they never will be

May be few days later, the breaking news will be playing on TV that the bull ran out of control in the cattle market. A Case against Imran Khan registered by the owner of the bull.
" Arif Hameed ."

FyLDfLRaAAAHSj_

whatever your differences might be with the "leaders" or establishment .please don't indulge Indians in matters related to Pakistan. They were never our friends and they never will be
Call me old fashioned but I'd say, conversing with indians on an unknown internet forum doesn't damage national security as much as actively kidnapping, torturing, threatening to rape families of, killing and otherwise alienating and crushing the hopes and aspirations of the largest bi-partisan, multi-ethnic, multi-lingual, unified group of citizens does.

@Olympus81

Pakistanis want to get screwed over more until thier bones can't handle more abuse, then maybe they will rise up but by then it will be too late.

By the time Pakistanis become self aware enough to not tolerate this treatment, it will no longer be called Pakistan, it will be Indus. It will no longer be a Muslim republic, it will be secular. It will no longer be poor 3rd world, it will be abundant 1st world.

Back
Top Bottom