What's new

Imran Khan Strategy

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran has become involved in this game for control of Pakistan.

What will be his strategy to climb up the power ladder?

My opinion if I was him, provide as many hurdles as possible to Nawaz until he collapses. Ensure he is unable to complete his 5 year term and push for mid-term elections.

If he allows Nawaz to dictate terms then he has already lost but I think he is too clever for that.

I would push to create a frame for Nawaz to be entrapped in, either for corruption or treachery.

There are many strategies which can be used, what do you guys think should be the next moves on this chessboard?

Wanting to win by pulling others down is so South Asian in thought.

Shouldn't he simply focus on the state he has won in and turn it around ? This in itself would become a rallying point and serve as an example on how things should be run.

He should see this election result as an opportunity not as a loss.

No need to create hurdles or anything, if there is a good step, appreciate it, if bad, then condemn it and impose yourself as the opposition.

There is talk of IK being made Chairman PAC by PML to go after PPP corruption...

No need to create hurdles or anything, if there is a good step, appreciate it, if bad, then condemn it and impose yourself as the opposition.

There is talk of IK being made Chairman PAC by PML to go after PPP corruption...

No Pakistani patriot will accept this Ghadar as their leader.

Imran is no different.

This a war for Pakistan which has been going on since the 70s. He is up against US/Saudi/India/corrupts.

5 years of progress in a country is not worth losing the country forever.

How does Imran check mate his opponents?

Imran has become involved in this game for control of Pakistan.

What will be his strategy to climb up the power ladder?

My opinion if I was him, provide as many hurdles as possible to Nawaz until he collapses. Ensure he is unable to complete his 5 year term and push for mid-term elections.

If he allows Nawaz to dictate terms then he has already lost but I think he is too clever for that.

I would push to create a frame for Nawaz to be entrapped in, either for corruption or treachery.

There are many strategies which can be used, what do you guys think should be the next moves on this chessboard?

I think this approach would be devious and is not required. To be fair to Nawaz inspite of rigging he would still have won. So lets give him his due share. I THINK IT IS AN IDEAL SITUATION FOR IMRAN TO BE IN. His opponents will say that he lacks credentials and needs to show ability. he has the ideal chance to doit in KPK. Set up a governement, good and just governance, and develop the province not through borrowing but through tight management and set up an industrial base in the province. This will allow inflow of investment into the province where people are very hard working but dont have ample opprotunities. Develop education at grass root level. Talk to the leaders of chaos and bring peace in the province. If he succeeds in doing that the next election is going to be interesting. Do you guys not see that the days of rampant corruption are over and people would be forced to work together for the betterment of the country. EVEN Nawaz Sharif would tread carefully as his future is at stake. Personally if imran plays his cards right and leaves politics alone and concentrates on wotrking for the province, he would silence all his opponents and the next elections are in his bag. Do anything silly and the people will soon understand that he is no different from the others and that would be his end. He need not take power now, but eastablish his credentials for a bettewr pakistan.
Araz

I think this approach would be devious and is not required. To be fair to Nawaz inspite of rigging he would still have won. So lets give him his due share. I THINK IT IS AN IDEAL SITUATION FOR IMRAN TO BE IN. His opponents will say that he lacks credentials and needs to show ability. he has the ideal chance to doit in KPK. Set up a governement, good and just governance, and develop the province not through borrowing but through tight management and set up an industrial base in the province. This will allow inflow of investment into the province where people are very hard working but dont have ample opprotunities. Develop education at grass root level. Talk to the leaders of chaos and bring peace in the province. If he succeeds in doing that the next election is going to be interesting. Do you guys not see that the days of rampant corruption are over and people would be forced to work together for the betterment of the country. EVEN Nawaz Sharif would tread carefully as his future is at stake. Personally if imran plays his cards right and leaves politics alone and concentrates on wotrking for the province, he would silence all his opponents and the next elections are in his bag. Do anything silly and the people will soon understand that he is no different from the others and that would be his end. He need not take power now, but eastablish his credentials for a bettewr pakistan.
Araz

Pakistan is not UK, it doesn't work like that over here.

Imran wins or loses, there is no middle ground. If Imran waits for 5 years then then PMLN will ensure he is marginalized. They will create the frame on him rather than the other way round.

There is a Ghadar in prime ministers house.

Before going out all ballistic lets see how Imran delivers to his promises in KPK. Our problem with Nawaz is not that he won the elections but how his certain party members did rigging like in NA-125. Our focus should stay on that. Also even if Nawaz gives the pathetic performance of all time, and on the other hand Imran succeeds in delivering, this will only ensure IK clean sweep in the next election.

Before going out all ballistic lets see how Imran delivers to his promises in KPK. Our problem with Nawaz is not that he won the elections but how his certain party members did rigging like in NA-125. Our focus should stay on that. Also even if Nawaz gives the pathetic performance of all time, and on the other hand Imran succeeds in delivering, this will only ensure IK clean sweep in the next election.

But we also have to keep one thing in mind that IK will not be authorized to take certain decisions alone..or NS with power woill never let him to take some.I don't know why but this is mu gut feeling!!

Agreed I think PTI should focus on KPK see what they can deliver, If Noon-league performs poorly, on the other hand PTI performs really good in KPK and sets the benchmark for other provinces then definitely Imran will win next elections, but I hope PTI performs good time will tell. Lastly its extremely important in the next elections that electronic voting is introduced and expats abroad be given their rights to vote this will minimize vote rigging.

But we also have to keep one thing in mind that IK will not be authorized to take certain decisions alone..or NS with power woill never let him to take some.I don't know why but this is mu gut feeling!!

Exactly, they have rigged the elections to the point where he has to rely on others. It will only get worse in the years ahead and Nawaz will ensure he is nothing by the time of elections.

Imran cannot fall into this trap. Imran knows Nawaz is like an Israel/Indian as he has a devious nature in his quest for power. He stole our democracy after all.

He needs to push for mid-term elections and create absolute chaos for Nawaz so all the blame goes on him and he is ousted.

How would Imran frame Nawaz so he is hanged? That would be the ultimate win.

Cool down young man, there is no need to create hurdles in everything just to make IK PM, IK should support govt. in positive things and give tough opposition on wrong thing. He should prove in KPK that he can out perform NS in running the country, till now whatever he said was in air. Make KPK stronghold of PTI and in next election PTI should win at-least 75% seats there through their performance - and for center, IK should pressurize govt. to for effective local governments and separate from petty issues of administration like building street, sewage, water etc. from national politics, try to win local bodies elections and deliver. Reforming in election system to minimize rigging and most important work on Sindh & Baluchistan. It will be win-win for Pakistan and also PTI.

Are you kidding??? Do you think IK will focus only on PPP, I don't think noora is that much stupid unless he is confident that he is clear.

There is no doubt that certain decisions like for e.g the stopping of drones cannot be done from a province something which Imran promised, but he does not have the power. This policy has to be adopted by the center. But i am talking strictly from development point of view, Law & order, these things Imran has control over. Rest People can see for themselves how much Imran kept his word and had he been in center would he had delivered all what he promised.

Cool down young man, there is no need to create hurdles in everything just to make IK PM, IK should support govt. in positive things and give tough opposition on wrong thing. He should prove in KPK that he can out perform NS in running the country, till now whatever he said was in air. Make KPK stronghold of PTI and in next election PTI should win at-least 75% seats there through their performance - and for center, IK should pressurize govt. to for effective local governments and separate from petty issues of administration like building street, sewage, water etc. from national politics, try to win local bodies elections and deliver. Reforming in election system to minimize rigging and most important work on Sindh & Baluchistan. It will be win-win for Pakistan and also PTI.

Are you kidding??? Do you think IK will focus only on PPP, I don't think noora is that much stupid unless he is confident that he is clear.
I posted the DAWN article in the main election thread.

There is no doubt that certain decisions like for e.g the stopping of drones cannot be done from a province something which Imran promised, but he does not have the power. This policy has to be adopted by the center. But i am talking strictly from development point of view, Law & order, these things Imran has control over. Rest People can see for themselves how much Imran kept his word and had he been in center would he had delivered all what he promised.

How can you have development when there are drones in the sky causing terror to people?

If a ruling party cannot safe guard their people's security, how do you expect them to have confidence in joining them to create development?

It just doesn't happen like that and Nawaz knows that so he has stuck Imran in KPK.

Imran is now between a rock and a hard place, they are attempting to trap him in the system.

This is not Europe or America, we have had games played on us for centuries for control of our land.

There is only one way out and that is entrapping Nawaz.

I posted the DAWN article in the main election thread.

please post us a link.thank you

Exactly, they have rigged the elections to the point where he has to rely on others. It will only get worse in the years ahead and Nawaz will ensure he is nothing by the time of elections.

Imran cannot fall into this trap. Imran knows Nawaz is like an Israel/Indian as he has a devious nature in his quest for power. He stole our democracy after all.

He needs to push for mid-term elections and create absolute chaos for Nawaz so all the blame goes on him and he is ousted.

How would Imran frame Nawaz so he is hanged? That would be the ultimate win.

I have heard that Ik has announced to capture some seats of opposition..correct me if I am wrong...I believe that IK could play a brilliant role by opposing NS till mid term elections...

Back
Top Bottom