What's new

Imran Khan not disqualified by Supreme Court

Okay, can someone summarize it for me? I have seen lots of PMLN posts in which they are saying that NZ "didn't" take salary from his son's company and got disqualified and in case of IK, SC said that he didn't even have to declare "Niazi services" which was created just to evade text?

What's going on? Is this verdict somehow easy on IK when compared to NS?

It would be wrong to disqualify person who build 3 cancer hospitals in Pakistan

Okay, can someone summarize it for me? I have seen lots of PMLN posts in which they are saying that NZ "didn't" take salary from his son's company and got disqualified and in case of IK, SC said that he didn't even have to declare "Niazi services" which was created just to evade text?

niazi services only had one asset and that was IK flat when he was playing county in UK.
While nawaz was employed by some company and was receiving salary.It doesnt matter what noonies say but according to accounting principle nawaz salary is an asset because nawaz the contractual right to it.
if you google the definition of asset you will get your answer.

niazi services only had one asset and that was IK flat when he was playing county in UK.
While nawaz was employed by some company and was receiving salary.It doesnt matter what noonies say but according to accounting principle nawaz salary is an asset because nawaz the contractual right to it.
if you google the definition of asset you will get your answer.

So, Niazi services had only one asset and IK had already declared it. Correct?

What a Day for the Nation.. :) Congratulations...

Future leaderd selected by british imperialist
For pakistan in 2018 imran khan bilawal zardari and Shabaz sharif acknowldged by supreme khan received jew wife funding from british land by legal means still people say pakistan is an independent country.

Keep crying kiddo

There are people who have been under Wadera, zamindar type of masters since centuries. These masters treat them like slaves and use them and use their women how when and where they want.

After centuries of being slave, their genes have evolved to stay quiet, accept and dont even try to think against their masters. It is useless to aargue, discuss or reason with this type.

Lie
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...six-salaries-from-capital-fze-in-2013-report/
And the case didnt end at disqualification it actually started from it

I thinking any thinking person would go for IK. And Pakistan deserves a new face. A new direction. Others have been in power more then once

He does deserves a chance and I hope he gets it. We have given so many chances to corrupt people and why not one chance to someone who is declared a honest individual by the SC.

Bik gai hai SC?

Sir, two different cases. 5 JIT members and 5 respected SC judges almost went to their knee to get some solid evidences from PMLn’s lawyers. But he couldn’t mamange to get any. Why? Self explanatory that he was guilty.
IK’s lawyer presented his case well with giving all the legal documents to prove IK is one honest person.

Future leaderd selected by british imperialist
For pakistan in 2018 imran khan bilawal zardari and Shabaz sharif acknowldged by supreme khan received jew wife funding from british land by legal means still people say pakistan is an independent country.
Cry more, I need this soul calming music.

It would be wrong to disqualify person who build 3 cancer hospitals in Pakistan

Actually i don't agree, any person who does a crime should be punished even he had built 1000 cancer hospitals. We could all see that IK had done nothing wrong, this was a very futile case and a waste of time. IK had brought the money into Pakistan and had not taken anything out. So it was an open and shut case.

Back
Top Bottom