What's new

Imran Khan lauds Prime Minister Narendra Modi for anti-black money initiatives

Lostsoldier

Reaction score
Country
India
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan's opposition leader Imran Khan is all praise for Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his efforts to bring back black money stashed in foreign banks.

"Whatever you say about him, he is a faithful man," said the cricketer-turned politician, who has been demanding for similar initiatives in Pakistan.

He has also been protesting since August against Nawaz Sharif government over alleged rigging in the 2013 polls.

It is rare praise by a Pakistani polit ..

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/45067580.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

I support this. Would've been better if we worked together to get our money back from Switzerland or threaten them with..... :P

the Problem is
Majority of Pakistan's estimated black money is helled by the Baby Bhutto Party or The Noora League members

Nawaz Sharif legally alone owns property worth a Billion Pounds
spread accross Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia, UAE and UK

Zardari is rumored to own 10 times that amount illegally

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan's opposition leader Imran Khan is all praise for Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his efforts to bring back black money stashed in foreign banks.

"Whatever you say about him, he is a faithful man," said the cricketer-turned politician, who has been demanding for similar initiatives in Pakistan.

He has also been protesting since August against Nawaz Sharif government over alleged rigging in the 2013 polls.

It is rare praise by a Pakistani polit ..

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/45067580.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Another half @rse statement by IK without doing any kind of detailed study.

Obviously he has run out of statements long long long time ago.

And now relying on tidbits and scraps. Any kind of scraps.

I support this. Would've been better if we worked together to get our money back from Switzerland or threaten them with..... :P

I read somewhere that Pakistan money is mostly stashed in UK and the middle east - this because of the convenience of dual citizenship and all Pakistani parties having branches and interests abroad.

Why would we work with you guys? We are already getting our money from Switzerland.

Back
Top Bottom