What's new

Imran Khan in world's top 3 leaders

Can't help but notice that the list has names of leaders that made the world a worse place due to their presence. The writer also does not seem that knowledgeable. She ends her commentary on IK by saying "his anti-drone push is a central part of his campaign for president".

Can't help but notice that the list has names of leaders that made the world a worse place due to their presence. The writer also does not seem that knowledgeable. She ends her commentary on IK by saying "his anti-drone push is a central part of his campaign for president".

Chavez made the world a worse place ? plus i don't see Mushi, Noora or zardari any where in the list.

I have nothing to do with bashar al assad or hilary clinton or anyone else, all i know is that kaptaan is at third place.

Only wanted to say that being in the company of people like Bashar or Kim Jong-Un is no honor in itself. Baqee aap ki marzi :)

Only wanted to say that being in the company of people like Bashar or Kim Jong-Un is no honor in itself. Baqee aap ki marzi :)

Its not like that, Hugo chavez is also on the list.

Imran khan is not a mere politician. Politicians are the biggest liars. Imran is not. Thats why poor in playing a dirty game of Politics:) But no doubt, rather becoming a bigg politician, he is a bigg leader.

Congrats to every one :)

:lol: Muhammed Morsi, Assad, Kim Jong un, Imran Khan, Hillary Clinton - Great Leaders - How???

A great leader is determined by people not by some spectators. Hillary Clinton is famous for her aggressive foreign policies in US. Morssis goverment came after toppling a dictator. Kim Jong Un adored by his people due to his aggressive foreign policies. I dont need to explain about imran khan as every one knows his honesty.

@topic Imran khan is one of the most honest, determined and straight forward leaders.
Obviously Noora and zardari couldnt make it because they are busy ripping Pakistani people off to their bones.

Back
Top Bottom