What's new

Imran Khan 'CHOTA' Admi | Bilawal Bhutto Speech In National Assembly | 11 Feb 2019

I have wrote this repeatedly, Bilawal cannot justify his and his sisters education in the UK from the declared incomes and assets of her parents at the time.

I am glad Murad said similar thing in his speech today.

Pakistan is a "Vakhri" qoum. Even though all the evidence is in front of them.
Pakistani stupid and crooked journalists still say that we should give respect to the criminals who have looted Pakistan.
Strange logic indeed.

Is this clown even literate? I dont think so after listening to his justification.

On contrary, since when he feels the pain of "Awam"? Is he freaking blind that he cant see what his own crooked Govt has done and still doing with people of Sindh? Bloody hypocrite he/she !!!

Imagine being born in to a semi-feudal political family that has looted the country for generations and parachuting down in to a leadership role, just because you have brain dead donkeys that vote/worship your family. Imagine then, that you begin to sprout nonsense about democracy and accountability.

I think most of the Pakistani elites are suffering from some sort of mental disorder. Only cure:

guillotine-execution-de-la-Revolution-canvas-paper-1793.jpg

This chota should be locked up to Thar....And not allowed to leave Thar until he manages to fix it WITHOUT extra funds!

Who gave you the authority to give Thar to him?

Back
Top Bottom