What's new

Imran Khan blaming rape victims.

Longhorn

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Guardian was very quick to publish a piece based upon a cropped clip without listening the whole conversation. Speaks volume how they understand, comprehend, analyze and convoy the information.

Shameful.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...pakistan-pm-imran-khan-blames-crisis-on-women.

I'm a Imran Khan supporter but these comments are truly outrageous.
By making these comments he is justifying and encouraging rapists.
He and anyone else who blames rape on victims should be ashamed of their attitude.
His pandering to conservative elements makes me think he isn't the man to push Pakistan to the next level.
Listen the whole thing.

How dare he, he should give suggestions for girls to make only fans right? Logic dies when it reaches woke crowd.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...pakistan-pm-imran-khan-blames-crisis-on-women.

He and anyone else who blames rape on victims should be ashamed of their attitude.
His pandering to conservative elements makes me think he isn't the man to push Pakistan to the next level.
IK didn’t blame the rape victim and he is right in his views. If you can’t comprehend than that’s your issue. Waste of thread.

Afsoos Pakistani per jo Stupid propaganda per aisa believe kerta hain jaisa khud na khasta hadees ho. Where did IK blamed rape on victim? What kind of BS nonsense is this? Asking for modesty does not equate to blaming victims of rape?
Stupid western propaganda is where we fall all the time. Get a fuckin hold of yourself. We have Islam to guide us and Islam teaches one to be modest specially women. IK has said nothing contrary to this.

Bro, ok let's look at it from another angel shall we? agreed that there is no excuse for rape and a rapist MUST be punished by death as per Pakistani law or castrated. Agreed. You and I are on the same page here? I'm sure Imran Khan also advocates the same. but give this a thought, a man sees a scantily dressed woman, gets "that" temptation, approaches that woman, and finds that woman to be consenting to having a fling or at minimum, she may not consent so he now goes out and finds another woman that will consent...now what? that man maybe engaged or married to a wonderful woman with children or of he is single then his entire outlook on the standards of women has been corrupted, this woman may cause a divorce and break an otherwise happy home. that woman may give the man some std and he can take it home to his wife. that woman may even be prostitute and now has the man addicted to illicit sex and is taking a large chunks of money that should've been spent on his family...the list goes on and on and on, and every single item on the list is all bad, nothing good about it. so Imran Khan's overarching point remains valid; no good comes out of a woman dressing provocatively...

You have serious comprehension issues, don't blame IK for something you fail to understand.

Back
Top Bottom