What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

Pakistan conquered all of northern territories, western part of Kashmir + Aksai Chin. Pakistan managed to gain more territory overall in 1947 when you include the northern areas,

But if J&K is Pakistani territory to begin with, how come you conquered it? If whole of J&K is Pakistani territory, then it means that Pakistan has only a part of it and a large part is under Indian control.. Do you agree that India occupies a large part of Pakistani territory in Kashmir ?

indian strong-arm tactics and erroneously fooling the world into the whole "integral part of india" standard lines while placing media blanket over mass graves, tortures, rapes and fake encounters

constantly tried, constantly a failed strategy

:lol: you think? I can still go to Srinagar and use my local currency there.. You can't... QED ;)

thats why are answering here since u dont care lol...

lol as if we care.:omghaha:

One important lesson we learned thanks to Pakistan are that the J!hadists are very poor fighters and were no match for the Indian Army in frontal combat.
Only thing they can do is IED attacks or ambushes on unarmoured supply trucks.

That we decided hat we should not waste money by using artillery or Fighter jets on such sissies.

Since 2003, Pakistan has lost over 17106 civilians, and over 5234 soldiers in terrorist attacks alone. And they want to liberate Kashmir.

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2013

@Abu Zolfiqar You do realize that post 2014 withdrawal, things will be much against Pakistan than India. Hope you do.

Look at it this way: We will never be able to develop the political and economic strength necessary to solve the Kashmir issue if we do not develop Pakistan first, and then develop the credibility and gravitas to force the world to look at this issue from our point of view. What Imran Khan is doing is part of the same trodden old path that has not worked for us in the past, will not work for us now, and will not work for us in the future.
Why should anyone listen to us when we protest about Kashmir? They will look at the rest of the country in flames, and see that it is deteriorating day by day. Why would they support such a side?
That is why I also said in the same post: "Pehlay apnaa ghar to sedha ker lo, phir dunyaa fatah kerney nikal jaana."
Finally a rational reply. :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your government still claims Pakistan's part of Kashmir as "Pakistan Occupied Kashmir" hence you still assert your claim on Pakistani controlled territory, so spare me your rubbish bs "we have what we want...". As I said whole region is playing out against you with China taking the leading role. Already you are withdrawing from your own held territory in Ladakh due to the PLA incursions.

Claiming something is not the same as wanting something. Nobody in India cares about Pakistan administered Kashmir. That claim will remain in the books so long as you claim our part. Don't confuse that with anyone wanting it.

Forget the whole region "playing" out against us, we will manage. You will still not get what you want.

you need the tribes on your side to win

might isnt always right -- NATO learned that

PA works with tribal militias who themselves are irritated by the violence in FATA. What does this have to do with Kashmir?

You need heartly support of civilians not by gun. In any civilized nation armed insurgency would be crushed by their armed forced, civilian should not allowed to took up weapon at any cost, this is the sole responsibility of armed forces & law enforcement agencies. Pakistan himself victim of these militias whom previously they supported. Same story would be repeated by current militias then what would you do, support another militias to crush them.
Its also attach with Kashmir issue because you also support militias to kick insurgency in Kashmir.

Boss you guys can jump up and down pull you hair if you have any left we don't care.

Kashmir is a integral part of our country and any one who questions the writ of the nation will be shot down be it the maoist or the imported cannon fodder in Kashmir.

All I can say is take a chill pill and clean your backyard.....let kashmiris leave peacefully they have a future to look forward to.

Bilkul theek kaha. Do you remember our house before or after 1971? So please tell me hamara ghar tha kia aur hum ney uss ka kiya haal ker diya hey? Ab Kashmir key pechay baaki sab bhi gunwaayo gey?

And my whole point is not about whether IK's condemnation is right or not. All I am saying is that for his condemnation hold any weight and credibility, he has to show that he is not ignoring similar atrocities within Pakistan being carried out by our own armed forces. He has not. So his condemnation is useless. That is all.

To pakistan ko taraqqi karna hai to kashmir ko bhool jaye. Yeh kahan ki logic hai hazrat? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom