What's new

Improving the quality of threads by removing Indian members.

Should def.pk improve the quality of this forum by perma-banning problem-Indian members?

• Yes, they are a nuisance.

• No, I am Indian.

• No, I am Pakistani.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlyingPretzel

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Everybody's saying it but nobody appears to have taken the initiative to address the issue. Simply put, there are problematic Indian members on this forum who appear to have lost their way to Bharat Rakshak and need to be shown the door. I'd name a few but in the interests of propriety I'm going to refrain from doing so.

Pakistani threads are swamped by Indian members who feel it is their divine duty to bring India into everything. Entire threads are derailed by penis-measuring contests far before any sensible and healthy debate can gain traction. I was going through some of the older threads dating back to 2008 and it was such a relief seeing Pakistani posters engaging one another in constructive discussion without the odd Indian troll bringing India into the topic.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want this forum to be Indian-free. Not at all. There are some very respectable Indian posters without whom this forum won't have the diversity of opinion which makes it that interesting to read, but unfortunately the only contribution made by a large majority of juvenile Indian posters, is to lower the average IQ of this forum. I feel strongly about this and I am certain there are many who share my point of view.

Although the poll options may appear whimsical, rest assured they are not. There is a method behind the madness.

@Donatello @waz @Fracker @Leader @Jazzbot @Muhammad Omar @Indus Falcon @Horus @WebMaster @xyxmt @Bratva @rockstar08 @fakhre mirpur @chauvunist @Sage @Hyperion @Pakistan Shaheen @Zarvan @Color_Less_Sky @syedali73 @karakoram @Pak_Sher @Stealth @DESERT FIGHTER @graphican @Spring Onion @WAJsal @SipahSalar @volatile @Arsalan @Oscar @WebMaster @Chak Bamu @waleed3601 @pakistani342 @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz @Jf Thunder @SBD-3 @Slav Defence @TankMan @Irfan Baloch @Manticore @AUz @Jzaib @IceCold and everybody else whom I've missed out. This is a time consuming task!

Anonymity does draw the masses hence the votes won't be displayed publicly. Although to prove the point I'm trying to make they should be.

Just report the PIAs :) let the mods do the job.

agreed with your assumption about behaviour of certain rather majority of new and old bees

report them , and they will be taken care of ....

well, the day the people with power start giving justice without any bias, people will start following the rules. This is applicable every where. Justice system of a country, justice system of a village or a justice system of a forum. If posts of rapes, toilets (though they are banned topics) are not deleted with the same enthu as the posts offending pakistani's members then there is already degradation of thread...

I say 'Aye' to the motion ....almost every day a new 'key-boad warrior' hailing from India appears on the forum and say something stupid and the next moment he has gone with all his stupidity ...This Forum must set a criteria for foreign members....!

The forum management is doing a great job handing reports. But the posts must violate the rules, it shouldn't be reported just because it hurt your ego.

Advise all sane members of the forum to report those who try to create trouble and hence decrease the quality of this forum.

Everybody's saying it but nobody appears to have taken the initiative to address the issue. Simply put, there are problematic Indian members on this forum who appear to have lost their way to Bharat Rakshak and need to be shown the door. I'd name a few but in the interests of propriety I'm going to refrain from doing so.

Pakistani threads are swamped by Indian members who feel it is their divine duty to bring India into everything. Entire threads are derailed by penis-measuring contests far before any sensible and healthy debate can gain traction. I was going through some of the older threads dating back to 2008 and it was such a relief seeing Pakistani posters engaging one another in constructive discussion without the odd Indian troll bringing India into the topic.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want this forum to be Indian-free. Not at all. There are some very respectable Indian posters without whom this forum won't have the diversity of opinion which makes it that interesting to read, but unfortunately the only contribution made by a large majority of juvenile Indian posters, is to lower the average IQ of this forum. I feel strongly about this and I am certain there are many who share my point of view.

Although the poll options may appear whimsical, rest assured they are not. There is a method behind the madness.

@Donatello @waz @Fracker @Leader @Jazzbot @Muhammad Omar @Indus Falcon @Horus @WebMaster @xyxmt @Bratva @rockstar08 @fakhre mirpur @chauvunist @Sage @Hyperion @Pakistan Shaheen @Zarvan @Color_Less_Sky @syedali73 @karakoram @Pak_Sher @Stealth @DESERT FIGHTER @graphican @Spring Onion @WAJsal @SipahSalar @volatile @Arsalan @Oscar @WebMaster @Chak Bamu @waleed3601 @pakistani342 @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz @Jf Thunder @SBD-3 @Slav Defence @TankMan @Irfan Baloch @Manticore @AUz @Jzaib @IceCold and everybody else whom I've missed out. This is a time consuming task!

Anonymity does draw the masses hence the votes won't be displayed publicly. Although to prove the point I'm trying to make they should be.

you are so idiot that uou are unable to put up proper questionnaire.

The forum management is doing a great job handing reports. But the posts must violate the rules, it shouldn't be reported just because it hurt your ego.

Advise all sane members of the forum to report those who try to create trouble and hence decrease the quality of this forum.
I couldn't find GHQ section. hence i am quoting you here.

I got troll warning by Emmie for nothing. It was just a simple reply to a poster regarding his grammar. It was in no way offensive or trolling.
Could you please check it, and undo it?

I couldn't find GHQ section. hence i am quoting you here.

I got troll warning by Emmie for nothing. It was just a simple reply to a poster regarding his grammar. It was in no way offensive or trolling.
Could you please check it, and undo it?

Most of the PDF threads are not about grammar, so why are you discussing a posters grammar? Especially since you are not a moderator.

Most of the PDF threads are not about grammar, so why are you discussing a posters grammar? Especially since you are not a moderator.
Does discussing grammar calls for a troll warning?

I didn't know of any rule which stated that such a thing can not be discussed.

I have been on this forum for a very long time and in that time hundreds of Indians must have been banned for annoying or offensive posts but new Indians come and create the same problem. As long as there are Indians there will be this problem. We must just be tolerant of them and accept they will not change. The moderators cannot be expected to do the impossible and supervise every post so we just have to accept the situation and ban those Indians who go to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom