What's new

Import from Italy

Maea

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hy guyz is there anyone interested in importing goods from Italy to Pakistan
I work for Maea Publishings a Company wich consults the the local industry on importing thier products abroad specially pakistan.
So if there is someone who have a small shop or a small business you can contact me and ill try to get your goods

Actually we sell everything you Need for your business

Tell me something about Italian shoes. I heard they are very good quality at a decent price. I have three months before i go back to uni. I wont mind making some money during this time.

Hy guyz is there anyone interested in importing goods from Italy to Pakistan
I work for Maea Publishings a Company wich consults the the local industry on importing thier products abroad specially pakistan.
So if there is someone who have a small shop or a small business you can contact me and ill try to get your goods

I m asking reverse question...Is there any buyer/market in Italy for unique hand made items...I want to sell Pakistani hand made items to Italians...

I m asking reverse question...Is there any buyer/market in Italy for unique hand made items...I want to sell Pakistani hand made items to Italians...
Offcuorse Can you please tell me what do you want to sell?

Offcuorse Can you please tell me what do you want to sell?

Thank you so much, sir...

I want to parcel/sell hand made unique items of Pakistan to Italians...

Should I sell to Italian vendors/retailers or direct to consumers? Is there any way I can approach Italians for selling this? any platform? Will Italians like to buy hand made items of Pakistan? like multani shoes, bangles, hand made jwellery, marble crafts, silver/brass handicrafts

Tell me something about Italian shoes. I heard they are very good quality at a decent price. I have three months before i go back to uni. I wont mind making some money during this time.
I made a Little search foto you
The averege price of a good quality Italian shoes is abuot 250-300 euros
And you have to ad customs and transport. So the price will increase and now is abuot 400-450 euros.
Converted in pkr 400-450 euros are abuot 60k-65k pkr now ad your price just for exemple you Will sell the shoes at 75-80k pkr.
So if you want to buy please email me at maea3423@gmail.com and i Will sell you some catalogues

And you have to ad customs and transport. So the price will increase and now is abuot 400-450 euros.
Converted in pkr 400-450 euros are abuot 60k-65k pkr now ad your price just for exemple you Will sell the shoes at 75-80k pkr.
So if you want to buy please email me at maea3423@gmail.com and i Will sell you some catalogues
Screenshot_20170427-174207.png
Screenshot_20170427-174142.png

dude i was talking about little unknown local italian producers. not some internationally renowned brand. of course prada will be expensive.

dude i was talking about little unknown local italian producers. not some internationally renowned brand. of course prada will be expensive.

Hot or

Got it.
Local shoes price is abuot 85-90 euros plus trasnport and custom is abuot 110-120- euros.
Please let me know im keen to work with you.

Hot or

Got it.
Local shoes price is abuot 85-90 euros plus trasnport and custom is abuot 110-120- euros.
Please let me know im keen to work with you.
Ok send me a sample first. Size 42. Can you send a single pair ? And how do i send the money ?

Back
Top Bottom