What's new

Imperial of China for next generation

apiSubmarine

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you think Chinese will feel proud of themselves because the Imperial of China for next generation is coming up. Who will dominate the whole world . Natural resource is very importance. especially Gas and oil, it effects everything in the world like daily life and cost of thing that we use daily. What is why people pay more attention to the south Scs for natural source , Imperial of China for is coming up next generation .

The world greatest people is back!

I think in 2050 the center of the world civilization will be in China.

Not only China will became the world wealthiest nation, cultural and technologically most advanced, but also highest moral standard too.

:china:

Ugh! I actually want to raise the flag of Republic of China, not the white worshiper communist flag. But that is the only available in this forum. :crazy:

It's too early to celebrate. I don't think China will "dominate" the world. The West and other countries will be important too. It's not going to be all about China.

China is now control the media in the world , such Raido, news paper, internet statetion, you can hear the voice of chinese speaking through those media .

China is now control the media in the world , such Raido, news paper, internet statetion, you can hear the voice of chinese speaking through those media .
It's just a bagining of showing a little Chinese voice there. It will take some years (30 maybe?) until China can realy lead the voice of the media of the world, just like America doing.

Back
Top Bottom