What's new

Imminent Missile Tests

Monsoon season is usually avoided to test 'new' systems, unless the system is tested before elsewhere..:azn:

will be existing System to be re-tested most likely .. The situation in S.Asia is not cool , Its good to give people a lesson and take heed for what we can do if anything or any War impose on us .. Looking forward to it , @The Deterrent you might be interested

will be existing System to be re-tested most likely .. The situation in S.Asia is not cool , Its good to give people a lesson and take heed for what we can do if anything or any War impose on us .. Looking forward to it , @The Deterrent you might be interested
RAAD II would be new

Kulfi pehlay hi ban gayi thi, ab 'terhi kheer' ban gayi hai. :P

Babay ka maqsad 60 saal se pehlay hi apna kaam khatam karna hai, baaki kaamon k liye doosray babay hain.

BABE me matlab 'Nasar' tha 60 KM se range improve hoi ye nahi ... there was rumors about this ....
By Jameela I was expecting some new system.... Or us you said 'TERI KHEER' ...

Pre-scheduled test flights have nothing to do with the geopolitical situation of the region.

BABE me matlab 'Nasar' tha 60 KM se range improve hoi ye nahi ... there was rumors about this ....
By Jameela I was expecting some new system.... Or us you said 'TERI KHEER' ...
I understood everything you said. However no comments on any jameelas.

Back
Top Bottom