What's new

IMF will revive stalled bailout package in ‘a day or two’: Miftah

Pakistan secures much-awaited deal with IMF​

Thats Geo/Jang only reporting through sources. The communique has still not been realeased. Lets hope Miftah doesn’t add ‘one or two’ more days for that as well.

I won’t be surprised if refreshed IMF deal will be worth 10-15 billion USD

We keep taking loans from IMF to pay off previous loan

I won’t be surprised if refreshed IMF deal will be worth 10-15 billion USD

We keep taking loans from IMF to pay off previous loan
Well Miftah asked US ambassador for help, so I do definitely think that Shahbaz Sharif is selling something in return.

Talks are STILL on
Talks are making progress. It may take a little more time

Talks are making progress. It may take a little more time

The kind of concessions they are making would put our gdp growth in the negative
We are being thrown into the pits just so they could get their corruption cases cleared

The kind of concessions they are making would put our gdp growth in the negative
We are being thrown into the pits just so they could get their corruption cases cleared
.. but how can any Pakistani administration afford to not accept IMF conditions? PTI or PDM will accept to the same conditions because IMF has all the leverage in the negotiation.

Pakistan secures much-awaited deal with IMF​

Where is the IMF loan? Its been more than a few weeks now!

aik wo harami jo london dawai leny gya tha nhi aya
aik is muftah ke 1-2 din nhi ayee abhi tak

Where is the IMF package? PDM says it will come in August now?

Nobody is willing to trust this imported 2 taka ki sarkar. Not even the ones who engineered this and brought them to power. These suckers will continue to increase petrol, electricity, and Gas prices which as result will increase the prices of everyday items while awam sautu pi ker so rahi ha.

People should make up their minds. If we get the IMF loan then people complain about government taking more loans. If we do not get the IMF loan people complain about government failing to secure the loan. PTI fans just want to criticize the government for politics.

Back
Top Bottom