What's new

Imam-e-Kaaba lauds Pakistan’s role in fighting terror

The point is to bring your attention on who is to be asked for the financial losses occurred to Pakistan during WoT. Is Mush asking or blaming KSA here ? Is Mushi implying that KSA is also a stake holder in the conflict which should reimburse Pakistan ?
We see We deny .

I read the entire thread and you are claiming most of the time that Pakistan should not support KSA because of our national interest. I say our national interest is in supporting KSA not iran because of following reasons:-

1) Iran is a backstabbing nation. did you forget what they did to us when Dr AQ khan tried to transfer technology to iran. They provided all the evidence against Pakistan to save their ***. So its better time we don't trust that nation anymore in any strategic or regional development

2) Iran is promoting sectarian violence in Pakistan. before the Iranian introduction of armed militia in Pakistan in early eighties there was no sectarian tension. it all started when Khomeini tried to make entire population of Pakistan to be shia.

3) History has shown us KSA has always backed us up when our back is against the wall. wheather in form of economic support or political support. can you elaborate how many times iran backed us up?

Lol I am staying neutral man. and I gave you my neutral analysis. I am currently in KSA. and I know the ground realities. the houthis and Iranian can deny whatever they want but it wont change the reality . And have you forgot what they have done in late seventies during hajj? When they caused violence and brought RDX to blow stuff in holy city of Makkah. if they don't respect the most sacred ritual of Islam then how can you expect to believe them that missile was not aimed at Makkah?
Do the business , like Indian do. Don't need to trust anyone. Create jobs for Pakistanis in Pakistan. Surprise last 10 years Pakistan fought a war on terror inside Pakistan from imported Suadi school of thought. Thousands of shia been massacred and thousands of madrassah still under microscope. Thousands of soldiers died , bomb blast, example
Suicide bomber kills anti-Taliban cleric Allama Naeemi. Any scholar talk against these people got killed. Pakistan is destroyed due to this ideology , but in the hate of Iran if you defend its your choice. That's why say, defend you country first.
Imam Kaba visit and meet only Maulana Asharfi ....why ..you must know the reason. How come after 20 years imam kaba remember terrorism. ? . Pakistani people been dying since last many decades.

Last edited:
U do realize the same opinion exists regarding Iran...U guys are so crying ***** that u never loses any opportunity to criticize Arabs even when the topic is different...

But let me tell you....A good number of Muslims may also criticize KSA but they don't hate KSA...

Well said bro , these low life morons misunderstand our honest criticism toward the decisions or acts of Arabs, That is why I always request our honest intellectuals that they should not openly criticise KSA because it helps that zionist sect who wants to take control of our beloved holy land.

And look at the heights of hate they donot even spare Imam-e-Kaba , bloody zionists

@Khanate @Naif al Hilali You should see this thread

Sorry did not get your tag. Strange since you only have two people mentioned there. Just checked my alerts and is still not showing. Anyway, water under the bridge. I am apolitical so don't know what I could have added to the discussion. Nice news I guess (or not as your viewpoint might be); really not interested, I only know about warfighting machinery and even then not too much.

Thanks anyway.

Of the Imams of the Haramain I have heard, my heart usually doubles in joy when Abdur Rehman al Sudais (Makkah) and Ali bin Abdur Rehman al Huthaifi (Madinah) lead the prayers or give a khutba. I feel sincerity and piety in their voices, Ma Sha'a Allah.

Relatives who have met Sudais speak of how humble and generous he is, and how he treats all scholars with respect (same was said about Huthaifi).

After Abdullah Ibne Baaz (Rahmahu Allah), I respect the religious opinions of these two Imams as well as Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah Aal as Sheikh, as well as the exhortations of all of them regarding obeying rulers and forging bonds of unity amongst the Ummah.

That is why while I may have strong views on a political matter, I would like to remain silent and not contribute towards in-fighting among brothers and politicians.

Allah keep us from saying things of which we have no knowledge and of falsely (or justly but publicly) attributing faults to other people.

Indeed our own faults are myriad in number and I would not want to be even the last person to cast a stone; neither would I care to pick on straws in the eyes of my brother or any son or daughter of Adam (Peace be on him) while neglecting the log of timber stuck in my own.

Sorry for the supplication but may Allah wash us of our sins (I remain hopeful because despite an unfortunate wasted life, it is the only thing I ask of him and he still gives me so much in this life without my asking or lifting a finger), bring our hearts together, and only let us utter words from our mouth that may please him.

After Allah and my habibi (Peace be on him) these scholars are the real "wuratha" (heirs) of all Messengers of Allah (Peace be on them) and may Allah guide them to the right opinions and may they sway like leaves of grass in the wind (Allah's will) so that we may see from afar which way to turn.

Umar ibn al Khattab
Uthman bin Affan
Ali ibne Abi Talib
Hussain ibne Ali
Ehsan Elahi Zaheer

very long list of martyrs

-----------

don't know what staying out of the NS-IK type political wranglings has to do with letting evil prevail.

saying "istighfar" (repenting) and making "qital" (fighting with the army) are what I have been told guarantee triumph over evil.

anyway, sorry, should keep my mouth shut - i have no opinion since anything i say and quote still rankles everybody.

i will stick with whatever Sudais says, cannot hope to have a hundredth the knowledge he has.

Umar ibn al Khattab
Uthman bin Affan
Ali ibne Abi Talib
Hussain ibne Ali
Ehsan Elahi Zaheer

very long list of martyrs

-----------

don't know what staying out of the NS-IK type political wranglings has to do with letting evil prevail.

saying "istighfar" (repenting) and making "qital" (fighting with the army) are what I have been told guarantee triumph over evil.

anyway, sorry, should keep my mouth shut - i have no opinion since anything i say and quote still rankles everybody.

i will stick with whatever Sudais says, cannot hope to have a hundredth the knowledge he has.

I don't understand why you brought in this list of very honorable and respectable Martyrs. How they ended up in this conversation is beyond me.

Secondly, what ever Istighfar, sadqa, zakat, prayers you do is very good, but that is between you and your Allah, how does that help your fellow man?

Nobody is asking you to swear allegiance, by signing in blood to some cult or political party, so calm down, and try to understand what I tried to say i.e. to counter evil with good, lies with truth.

I hope I have not left any ambiguity.

I don't understand why you brought in this list of very honorable and respectable Martyrs. How they ended up in this conversation is beyond me.

Secondly, what ever Istighfar, sadqa, zakat, prayers you do is very good, but that is between you and your Allah, how does that help your fellow man?

Nobody is asking you to swear allegiance, by signing in blood to some cult or political party, so calm down, and try to understand what I tried to say i.e. to counter evil with good, lies with truth.

I hope I have not left any ambiguity.
sorry, two posts got combined as usual. the martyr list is for somebody else.

please read what the sahaba and hassan basri had to say about what istighfar does for a nation.

also the bounties that are promised us when we keep fighting at and for our borders.

OK, if you want, I can start by exposing each and every shameless lie our "national hero" keeps perpetrating despite being continuously caught lying by all and sundry.

however, how will that help anybody - his approval rating is down from @65% to @35% anyway, he has been exposed in the media by all who supported him, has lost half his voter base and most of his honest leaders.

also the support of the riba system and other things I am not allowed to mention in this forum, by the victim of his attacks.

so thank you but I would rather not stoop to the levels of our politicians; Imam Sudais does not either.

----

sorry just ended up doing what I had previously prayed to be kept from.

Astaghfirullah ul Azeem

Last edited:
I understand why persians would want to undo what Hazrat Usman (May ALLAH be pleased with him) did, but I don't get it why some Pakistanis would want to do that or be part of that ............... they have no say, no value whatsoever in this centuries old fight, except that they are pawns to prove strength in numbers only, other than that they are nothing.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.”

Brother, its not as black and white.

In Pakistan, Sunnis are the overwhelming majority. Everyone else is a minority. Being in a minority group inadvertently raises anxieties and those anxieties are verified when extremists target minority communities.

As members of majority and dominant group, we can't be overly forceful and make a minority person feel like an outsider based on their views, even if we disagree. What would pushing them away do? They will retreat to some Facebook echochamber. Then we will have a much bigger problem.

Just having a conversation with someone will bring change even if we disagree so I'm inclined to state facts and then move along. You are a minority on this forum so you can get away by saying things we cannot. Now don't use that against me when we argue. :D

In Pakistan, Sunnis are the overwhelming majority. Everyone else is a minority. Being in a minority group inadvertently raises anxieties and those anxieties are verified when extremists target minority communities.

As members of majority and dominant group, we can't be overly forceful and make a minority person feel like an outsider based on their views, even if we disagree. What would pushing them away do? They will retreat to some Facebook echochamber. Then you have a much bigger problem.

Just having a conversation with someone will bring change even if we disagree so I'm inclined to state facts and then move along. You are a minority on this forum so you can get away by saying things we cannot. Now don't use that against me when we argue. :D

Very well said:tup:

This is what I have learned from scholars like Imam Sudais (and sorry again for the quoting Quran and Hadith):

Bismillah ir Rahman ar Raheem

"And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided." AlQuran 3:103

"But Allah would not punish them while you, [O Muhammad], are among them, and Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness." AlQuran 8:33

Narrated Abu Burda:
That his father said, "The Prophet (ﷺ) sent Mu`adh and Abu Musa to Yemen telling them. 'Treat the people with ease and don't be hard on them; give them glad tidings and don't fill them with aversion; and love each other, and don't differ."
Sahih al-Bukhari 3038
Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 275

(Anas bin Malik) also reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Help your brother, wronging or wronged.” A man said, “Messenger of Allah, I can help him if he is wronged but tell me how I can help him if he is wronging?” He said, “You can restrain him – or prevent him – from injustice. That is helping him.”
Riyadh us Saliheen 237
Narrated from Sahih al-Bukhari

Narrated Mus`ab bin Sa`d:
Once Sa`d (bin Abi Waqqas) thought that he was superior to those who were below him in rank. On that the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You gain no victory or livelihood except through (the blessings and invocations of) the poor amongst you."
Sahih al-Bukhari 2896
Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 145

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
Somebody asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Who is the best among the people?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied "A believer who strives his utmost in Allah's Cause with his life and property." They asked, "Who is next?" He replied, "A believer who stays in one of the mountain paths worshipping Allah and leaving the people secure from his mischief."
Sahih al-Bukhari 2786
Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 45

As members of majority and dominant group, we can't be overly forceful and make a minority person feel like an outsider based on their views, even if we disagree. What would pushing them away do? They will retreat to some Facebook echochamber. Then we will have a much bigger problem.

Completely agrees, but Neither should we allow them to walk all over us. There should be a middle ground.

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
Somebody asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Who is the best among the people?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied "A believer who strives his utmost in Allah's Cause with his life and property." They asked, "Who is next?" He replied, "A believer who stays in one of the mountain paths worshipping Allah and leaving the people secure from his mischief."
Sahih al-Bukhari 2786
Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 45

Believe me, I was waiting for you to quote this Hadith. I just knew sooner or later you would.

Back
Top Bottom