What's new

Imaging Questioners

66c5443ef9849fb9e22e9ea8fb2ce3ad.jpg

Name the WW II bomber flying behind the "Flying Fortress".

1b9431795de5a7f879b3b7e4ed30227f.jpg

Name the WW II bomber flying behind the "Flying Fortress".

1b9431795de5a7f879b3b7e4ed30227f.jpg

Its B17 "Flying Fortress" behind B52 "Stratofortress" , You gave enough hints in the question itself.

The B-17 "Flying Fortress" is one of the most famous airplanes ever built. The first prototype of this plane flew in 1935 and production quickly grew after America entered World War II. The aircraft served in every WW II combat zone, but is best known for daylight strategic bombing of German industrial targets. Production ended in May 1945 and totaled over 12,000 planes. The B-17 in this photo is registered as N900RW and flown as 238050/BN-U/Thunderbird; it's one of only about a dozen remaining airworthy B-17s.

Last edited:

Please hide link as it becomes no brainer.

Its

The A-10 Thunderbolt II is an American single-seat, twin-engine, straight-wing jet aircraft developed by Fairchild-Republic for the United States Air Force to provide close air support (CAS) of ground forces by attacking tanks, armored vehicles and other ground targets with a limited air interdiction capability. It is the first U.S. Air Force aircraft designed exclusively for close air support.

Both correct! I gave away the links and hints to revive the thread ;) :enjoy:

The A-10 Thunderbolt was so easy sir .hope u post some hard pics.then i will try.

Dear All,
I've came across an information that there are Photos available of those solders which are kept by India in 1971's indo-pak war and yet India didn't release them or not found.

If any of you have any information that where i can find those photos, please let me know on my ID 'mbaqurashi@gmail.com' or at least post the info here. I'd be very obliged if anyone could provide me some web link.

Thanks and best regards.
Bilal Aziz
Lahore.

Dear All,
I've came across an information that there are Photos available of those solders which are kept by India in 1971's indo-pak war and yet India didn't release them or not found.

If any of you have any information that where i can find those photos, please let me know on my ID 'mbaqurashi@gmail.com' or at least post the info here. I'd be very obliged if anyone could provide me some web link.

Thanks and best regards.
Bilal Aziz
Lahore.

I have heard rumours that India and pak still have prisomers from 71 war, kargil, border incursions etc. Some are POWs, others civillians who crossed the border (mostly inadvertently) and got captured. Some have been in jail for decades.

As i emphasised, these are rumours i have heard. Since these matters are shrouded in lies, half-truths and secrecy, i doubt there is a credible source. Also, neither country would want to take pictures of POWs still in their prisons, since it will create bad publicity.

Back
Top Bottom