What's new

IK’s Minister Ali Mohammad Khan begs Saudi Ambassador for Graveyards and Masajids?

Is letter shown in following tweet true ? If true, then should an elected representative beg infront of ambassador of a foreign country to fund Masajids , wheel chairs and Graveyards?

One does not expect such steps from ghairatmand govt.
He's asking for 300 mosques so he can pray juma once at every mosque.
He wants 30 graveyards so once a week his family can shift his body to another graveyard.
People of Pakistan it's time to wake up.he is demanding this for your benefit not his. Get up and get a life

Jootay maar kar mulk se nikaalo saaleh ko. :sniper:

I agree, if true this is a disgrace.

He wants 30 graveyards so once a week his family can shift his body to another graveyard.
People of Pakistan it's time to wake up.he is demanding this for your benefit not his. Get up and get a life
Bhai tell me what is so special about a graveyard that KSA must provide it? Why can't gop allot land for a graveyard. Will Saudis be paying for spades and picks to help us dig out the graves too?

Secondly are there not enough masjids in Pakistan? Other than Jummah and Eid when have you seen one full?

As a govt minister it is his job to provide what is required from govt funds, not by begging foreign govts.

This guy is a loud mouth baffoon and nothing more and PTI is full of people like these.

Is letter shown in following tweet true ? If true, then should an elected representative beg infront of ambassador of a foreign country to fund Masajids , wheel chairs and Graveyards?

One does not expect such steps from ghairatmand govt.

He is doing right for Mardan. They need infrastructure development and Saudis are keen to invest.

He also asked for an orphanage for 1000 children.

He is doing the right for his constituency.

Stop creating drama from a Tweet. It is not allowed on this forum.

Lol. Some people are getting so sensitive.

I don’t care if it’s China, KSA, Turkey, UAE, Qatar, etc., Pakistan needs development.

Bhai tell me what is so special about a graveyard that KSA must provide it? Why can't gop allot land for a graveyard. Will Saudis be paying for spades and picks to help us dig out the graves too?

Secondly are there not enough masjids in Pakistan? Other than Jummah and Eid when have you seen one full?

As a govt minister it is his job to provide what is required from govt funds, not by begging foreign govts.
Ask nawajo and shobajo and billo Rani these questions

At least he didnt ask 20 million dollars for his family what ever he asked is for Pakistan ultimatily if any of us who can build this then why asking others.

Paagal kohta hahahaha

Why did PMLN and PPP secretly allocate all govt land to themselves? How are Saudis going to give us a graveyard? Dig holes in the desert?
Yes hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom