What's new

IK's aggressive response after 2 days leave

So PML-N & PPP & other parties day and night blame institutions, blame judiciary, and we have institutions cut a sorry face, still have mercy, or show inaction(barring certain cases) but dare IK or his people say something and it touches certain nerves.. CJP could have not responded especially when he knew what IK was talking about. It was about perception. About opening of courts and deciding cases in single day for a certain few (or rather a person). That's the inequality that was being talked about. Could IK could have made it clearer or worded better? Maybe? though then it would have put him very close to so called "contempt" of court. Unfortunately CJP showed that he can only be a good lawyer for his own kind..so he tactfully blame shifted and diverted from actual case..
Everyone here only worries about correcting their own "derh eenth ki masjid". Nobody thinks about people or public. That's why we are where we are.
IK is probably full of faults but in some ways he is the last hope from this system..Its okay, gang up or remove him..there will be only two ways the country will go..and both will be painful..

@Mangus Ortus Novem @Khafee @RIWWIR @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Zibago @koolio

Since I find myself on a crusade to point out both GOP blunder and Courts Bareek Kaam, by calling a spade a spade, lol, let me call your attention towards a matter everyone overlooked conveniently.

When verbal mocking of opposition is done by PM, all the marasi media starts maligning IK that it is not befitting the office of PM to mock other leaders.

Today, the CJP openly and add to it, Physically mocked former president Musharraf by literally raising his arms and making fists, to think that the former president is an accused before the lower court and his appeal will be heard by SCP in due time...

So does it suit a sitting CJP to physically mock an accused and a former president of Pakistan???

Is this conduct befitting a CJP?

The silence is deafening!!!

Beg to differ. Removal from ECL was IK 's own decision admittedly due to mercy (for rich convict? hence misplaced), IK himself said majority of cabinet was against letting go but I said let's show mercy. If IK was forced by COAS then he could have side stepped and left the decision up to high court to decide instead of allowing Nawaz to go if he submits indemnity. Mamo bana kar chala gaya hukomat ko...

My comment was general in nature; not with reference to this case. In this case, as I have already said, IK committed a grave stupidity.

It's the same situation that IK found himself in after he revealed about oil discovery near karachi. Day after he thundered that he wont spare anyone who looted Pakistan wealth, Nawaz Shareef jets off in private Qatari plan.

First, he is too lenient, secondly, he is surrounded by snakes labelled as advisors, third, the leeches of status quo in establishment are playing their usual games. Result, Pakistan and its citizens continues to suffer.
Corruption is not an offence with a death sentence. Nawaz's sentence & disqualification has not been overturned. If he doesn't return, the government can always go to the courts and request confiscation of his assets.

Corruption is not an offence with a death sentence. Nawaz's sentence & disqualification has not been overturned. If he doesn't return, the government can always go to the courts and request confiscation of his assets.
His return has not been made subject to recovery from undiagnosed "platelets ailments" but the LHC chose the term when Nawaz gets "healthy" and is declared fit to return.

How can he be declared fit by his own choice of doctors? and to top it off, being 71 year old with obnoxious eating habits and more than half a dozen old age ailments.

To me, He isn't coming back unless PTI goes bye bye and an agreeable CJP is at the helm.

His return has not been made subject to recovery from undiagnosed "platelets ailments" but the LHC chose the term when Nawaz gets "healthy" and is declared fit to return.

How can he be declared fit by his own choice of doctors? and to top it off, being 71 year old with obnoxious eating habits and more than half a dozen old age ailments.

To me, He isn't coming back unless PTI goes bye bye and an agreeable CJP is at the helm.
The government can still pursue confiscation of assets separately, though I agree that it'll require an agreeable CJ to rule in favor of the government because I'm sure Nawaz's lawyers will use the same tactic that Musharraf did in delaying proceedings by claiming 'too sick to travel'.

The government can still pursue confiscation of assets separately, though I agree that it'll require an agreeable CJ to rule in favor of the government because I'm sure Nawaz's lawyers will use the same tactic that Musharraf did in delaying proceedings by claiming 'too sick to travel'.
An interesting POV about the return of the Freshly clean shaven patient??? with dwindling platelets???

There are no assets under Nawaz's name!
Indeed, thats why the indemnity bond was so painful for them because 7 billion pledged by Shahbaz would have forced them to surrender "the pledged amount".

Later on, Nawaz/Shahbaz would claim that they already distributed assets as inheritance and have nothing to their name.

Last edited:

Since I find myself on a crusade to point out both GOP blunder and Courts Bareek Kaam, by calling a spade a spade, lol, let me call your attention towards a matter everyone overlooked conveniently.

When verbal mocking of opposition is done by PM, all the marasi media starts maligning IK that it is not befitting the office of PM to mock other leaders.

Today, the CJP openly and add to it, Physically mocked former president Musharraf by literally raising his arms and making fists, to think that the former president is an accused before the lower court and his appeal will be heard by SCP in due time...

So does it suit a sitting CJP to physically mock an accused and a former president of Pakistan???

What? What CJ did? How he mocked physically Musharraf?

Indeed, thats why the indemnity bond was so painful for them because 7 billion pledged by Shahbaz would have forced them to surrender "the pledged amount".

Later on, Nawaz/Shahbaz would claim that they already distributed assets as inheritance and have nothing to their name.

The whole episode has badly exposed judiciary and Khosa couldn't frame his sentence properly in response.

Now media is pitching it as IK opening a front with judiciary. Reality is that the response of Khosa has put the judiciary all bare in front of public. That's why a judge with an excellent command on his words was speaking like a commoner today!

There are no assets under Nawaz's name!
Then the responsibility is on NAB/FIA to trace the money and determine what assets were purchased with it and confiscate those. This is not an easy task by any means, even in developed countries, but without doing this Pakistan was not going to see the looted money regardless of whether Nawaz stayed in Pakistan or not.

CJP has exposed himself, he is not serious in reforming the judiciary, unfortunately with this kind of banana judiciary there is simply no hope in future, the only solution in future is if a big if IK gets 2/3rd majority to bring in laws to change the judicial system.

Each time someone wants to escape from the courts, they use medical grounds to skip town. Who lets them go?

Back
Top Bottom