IK GETS NRO AGAIN! GOV'T WON'T PROSECUTE CORRUPTION, MONEY LAUNDERING AND WILL CHANGE MEDIA FOCUS AWAY!

The hunter got hunted.

From anti-NRO crusader to NRO embraser

No one can beat IK when it comes to U-turns.

Jin ke poster chpwatay thay
View attachment 908411

Malik sahab is back !!!
Now we can count IQ level on this forum in a single digit….

Memorable picture of Malik, Fool and horse shit :

27806F6D-377D-47FA-A947-02E913DF8DC3.jpeg

I think this OP is the same guy who was using bots few months ago registering multiple times.

So you are suggesting I'm running PTI's social media in other words with BOTS? What's TRULY sad is, I invited, ON PURPOSE, the entire clan of Potians. As always, there is potty everywhere on the thread. Outside of dozens of posts, there is probably a couple worth having a discussion. Sadly, this is the intellect level of average IK fan.

bore na karo we all know what you are here for not for discussion but only to say against pti or imran khan perfect bughz imrani material.

You have t reply what imran khan did to destroy pakistan? ongi bongi

Two days ago, the government and PTI stuck a deal to "cooperate"! One of the key points of this deal included giving IK another NRO (he'd been given one by Bajwa sb. before). Under this NRO, IK will NOT be prosecuted for corruption, whether for Foreign Funding, Money Laundering, Tossha Khana or other corruption filled issues.

It is said that this agreement was made after PDM discussed options to REMOVE IK from Pakistani politics through corruption cases, but in the best interest of Pakistan, it was deemed as a needed "give away" to eliminate political uncertainty. The past 8 months of significant PTI agitation was centered around IK knowing he will be prosecuted and thus, he was using public to show his "public fame" to avoid legal prosecution. A "chor machaey shor" approach! But when he realized the fame had ended and he will be imprisoned, he used various PTI members as "go between" to accomplish a safe path for him.

Due to this "agreement", you'll see PDM avoiding IK's corruption issues that were in full swing on all tv channels until a couple of days ago. PTI also agreed the elections need to be held at their scheduled time as PTI's own CMoKPK and CMoP do NOT want to break assemblies. The last year is the prime year for issuing funds and making $$ from contracts for people like Pervez Elahi who is ALREADY issuing contract after contract without bidding to various infrastructure development companies he is closely aligned with.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF PTI PAID TROLLS AVOID DERAILING THIS THREAD. THE GOAL IS FOR CIVIL DISCUSSION TO TAKE PLACE!
Yaar gaaly dainay ka dil chahta hai. These houbaras ran away and withdrew the case when the courts asked that records of all previous acquisitions from Tosha khana be furnished for all PMs. Choron kay bachay. Who are they trying to fool! My sincerest apologies to the venerable Houbara Bustards who are a very noble breed of creatures and do not deserve to be compared to these gutter rats.
A

Yaar gaaly dainay ka dil chahta hai. These houbaras ran away and withdrew the case when the courts asked that records of all previous acquisitions from Tosha khana be furnished for all PMs. Choron kay bachay. Who are they trying to fool! My sincerest apologies to the venerable Houbara Bustards who are a very noble breed of creatures and do not deserve to be compared to these gutter rats.
A

That's it? That's all you had to "contribute"? Mr. Araz, you are a senior member and I've read many of your intellectually better post. Tosha Khana is a junk case in my books. The ONLY real thing it did, cause global embarrassment for Pakistan. There is a list of white collar corruption where a big chunk of $ 43 billions went, the loans taken out under IK's government.

You can act like the rest of the Pashtun Tiger Force backing, or you can intellectually analyze the situation and realize there is more than what meets the eye. You people took an oath on God's name, not on IK's name nor he's a god. All men are born mortals and love money, women, etc. Why is there a "blatant" NO to ANYTHING about IK?

And let's do this, tell me TEN things you dislike about IK. Let's see what you can come up with.

That's it? That's all you had to "contribute"? Mr. Araz, you are a senior member and I've read many of your intellectually better post. Tosha Khana is a junk case in my books. The ONLY real thing it did, cause global embarrassment for Pakistan. There is a list of white collar corruption where a big chunk of $ 43 billions went, the loans taken out under IK's government.

You can act like the rest of the Pashtun Tiger Force backing, or you can intellectually analyze the situation and realize there is more than what meets the eye. You people took an oath on God's name, not on IK's name nor he's a god. All men are born mortals and love money, women, etc. Why is there a "blatant" NO to ANYTHING about IK?

And let's do this, tell me TEN things you dislike about IK. Let's see what you can come up with.
why is this poster now posting racist crap? IF punjabi are not with IK then why are elections being withheld??

@waz @WebMaster

why is this poster now posting racist crap? IF punjabi are not with IK then why are elections being withheld??

@waz @WebMaster

What does Punjabis have to do with my post? Kindly learn to logically debate vs. always responding with anger, anti-STATE and Anti-Army! Logical participation is necessary. There is too much anti-Pakistan and anti-Army hate being spewed on here and it shouldn't be allowed. No nation allows you to insult it's military.

I DARE the overseas Pakistanis to open up threads on Western forums about US / UK / EU's involvement in various wars and champion loss of humanity and insult their militaries like they do to Pakistani military on here. See what happens.

Does IK not take an Oath from his tiger force members (it's shown on Media)? I'm a Pashtun and I was part of this party myself until I saw it going anti-Pakistani and anti-Army (and that's NOT allowed). I KNOW how it works as I was in it! So there is no "racist" anything. Just truth being laid out, insulting the Army / Bajwa sb / Hafiz sb. should NOT be allowed.

Is it racial to say "Whites in the West used blacks as slaves"?

What does Punjabis have to do with my post? Kindly learn to logically debate vs. always responding with anger, anti-STATE and Anti-Army! Logical participation is necessary. There is too much anti-Pakistan and anti-Army hate being spewed on here and it shouldn't be allowed. No nation allows you to insult it's military.

I DARE the overseas Pakistanis to open up threads on Western forums about US / UK / EU's involvement in various wars and champion loss of humanity and insult their militaries like they do to Pakistani military on here. See what happens.

Does IK not take an Oath from his tiger force members (it's shown on Media)? I'm a Pashtun and I was part of this party myself until I saw it going anti-Pakistani and anti-Army (and that's NOT allowed). I KNOW how it works as I was in it! So there is no "racist" anything. Just truth being laid out, insulting the Army / Bajwa sb / Hafiz sb. should NOT be allowed.

Is it racial to say "Whites in the West used blacks as slaves"?
what a load of manure. I don't need to write an emotional outburst.

its Bajwa and its cronies that have brought Pakistan to ruins. defend them all you want but even the common ماجے گامے چھیدے are waking up to reality.

Military's job is to defend the interests of Pakistan. Pakistan is its people. BUT all we see is military establishment serving itself along with PDM which is an abbreviation for Pakistan daku movement.

There is a reason why those in GHQ & PDM are running away from elections. The list of their combined failures are long but here is a short and to the point list.

Regime change =Fail
ByElections =Fail
ForeignFunding =Fail
Toshakhana =Fail
Audios =Fail
MurderIK =Fail
ISI& ISPRpressers =Fail
NewChief =Fail
Econ=Fail
StopTerrorism =Fail
SilencingAwaam =Fail

I DARE the overseas Pakistanis to open up threads on Western forums about US / UK / EU's involvement in various wars and champion loss of humanity and insult their militaries like they do to Pakistani military on here. See what happens
You seem to be living in your own bubble, many including me have posted things on so called western forums which has been unjust such as the Iraq war.

The thing in the west is we can criticize our leaders including military generals without getting thrown in jail for a tweet or being chased to Kenya and being assassinated.

This is an international forum, on this forum the webmaster allows criticism of all including corrupt pakistani establishment and government. If you have an issue with this you should leave the forum or accept its rules and move on.

Two days ago, the government and PTI stuck a deal to "cooperate"! One of the key points of this deal included giving IK another NRO (he'd been given one by Bajwa sb. before). Under this NRO, IK will NOT be prosecuted for corruption, whether for Foreign Funding, Money Laundering, Tossha Khana or other corruption filled issues.

It is said that this agreement was made after PDM discussed options to REMOVE IK from Pakistani politics through corruption cases, but in the best interest of Pakistan, it was deemed as a needed "give away" to eliminate political uncertainty. The past 8 months of significant PTI agitation was centered around IK knowing he will be prosecuted and thus, he was using public to show his "public fame" to avoid legal prosecution. A "chor machaey shor" approach! But when he realized the fame had ended and he will be imprisoned, he used various PTI members as "go between" to accomplish a safe path for him.

Due to this "agreement", you'll see PDM avoiding IK's corruption issues that were in full swing on all tv channels until a couple of days ago. PTI also agreed the elections need to be held at their scheduled time as PTI's own CMoKPK and CMoP do NOT want to break assemblies. The last year is the prime year for issuing funds and making $$ from contracts for people like Pervez Elahi who is ALREADY issuing contract after contract without bidding to various infrastructure development companies he is closely aligned with.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF PTI PAID TROLLS AVOID DERAILING THIS THREAD. THE GOAL IS FOR CIVIL DISCUSSION TO TAKE PLACE!
Kon sa sasta Nasha Kia ha bhai..

Listen dude, sometimes you have to realise you are backing the wrong Horse (or in your case donkey). there are 834 views and 54 replies to this thread, every single one opposing your stupid opinions except 1 poster Abdul Majeed who quite possibly may be your little sisters account.

this thread response is a microcosm of what people in Pakistan and abroad think of IK and PDM, your Youthian slurs are a cheap slur to malign the peoples sentiments and ridicule the overall sentiments of the common person. The fact is if you go to the polls tomorrow it would be an annihilation against PDM, even using the exchequer to buy votes will not help them

and this exactly what the establishment and PDM have come to realise, its the devil or the deep blue sea scenario.....go to the polls and get trounced......stay in power and you keep giving oxygen to Imran's Frankenstein. Only solution character assassinate or kill him.

absolute power corrupts absolutely