What's new

If you were Nawaz Sharif, top 3 things you'd do today

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Be specific

List top 3 things you'd do authorize today if you were PM. Again, be very specific, don't shove everything in one point. For example: 1) I'll call for election audit and resign so new elections can be conducted. Be like:

1) get mustache like gullu butt
2) cut rana sanaullah mustache
3) Have long hair like Imran Khan in his early days

1) I'll call for election audit and immediately resign as long election probe is ongoing per PTI's popular demands
2) If widespread rigging is proven in impartial investigations, I will dissolve the assembly and call fresh elections while sending former workers of ECP to jail
3) If widespread rigging is disproven, I will make sure IK publicly says sorry for the damage he has caused to his nation by illegally doing his dharna on a non-issue. This would wipe PTI and IK out of Pakistani politics for ever!

1) Open thousands of schools with tuition fees set at a price which gives no profit. ( Basically really really cheap education, free education is not possible yet)

2) Accelerate development at Gwadar. Get more heavy investments and projects to start up in Gwadar. High speed bullet/cargo trains connecting to karachi, india, iran, afghanistan and china(stopping at cities on the way). Finish off naval base at Gwadar ASAP so there is less of a security concern.

3) Become best friends with Iran ( just like the relationship between pak-china).

- resign
- give back all the money which belongs to the people
- leave the country

1) Leave the Mr. Taliban Khan alone, let them protest, frat what ever they want. If they put their tose in all shit created by Mr. u Turn master will fall on him.
2) Annouce elections reforms with new technology, and start implemnting it right away, allocate budget, order new cec and nadra to work in fool proof elections, without looking into what the hell other lotta parties are asking.
3) Stop making Bhutto out of Mr. Taliban Khan, media is enough to bring down pants of him. Goto your office and work, rather shitting around on useless issues.

Be specific

List top 3 things you'd do authorize today if you were PM. Again, be very specific, don't shove everything in one point. For example: 1) I'll call for election audit and resign so new elections can be conducted. Be like:

1) get mustache like gullu butt
2) cut rana sanaullah mustache
3) Have long hair like Imran Khan in his early days
i do vote audit. let pakistan know i was right and IK didnt rig the lection and put imran khan to shame .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom