What's new

If You Don't Like Conversions, Bring a Law Against It: RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat

But this is not the real problem in here.Lack of education and awareness is the real problem.We need at least one decade to reduce it.

Listen ten years and the social setup will be there. The whole concept of nations and leaders is thinking of the long term not the short term. What is happening now is a fracture of the fabric of society along lines of religion which will be much more harmful then ten years. Sometimes like Modi you have to look at the longer picture. Drumming up hate is easy but fixing broken things is much harder

hey are aiming for a ACL law not Conversion.
This will only create problems and you know it. Crack downs and finger pointing is going to stop your nation at its tracks and cause frictions which will engulf the whole area.

Listen ten years and the social setup will be there. The whole concept of nations and leaders is thinking of the long term not the short term. What is happening now is a fracture of the fabric of society along lines of religion which will be much more harmful then ten years. Sometimes like Modi you have to look at the longer picture. Drumming up hate is easy but fixing broken things is much harder

This will only create problems and you know it. Crack downs and finger pointing is going to stop your nation at its tracks and cause frictions which will engulf the whole area.

Social fabrication is not going to destroy because of this .Except that issue in UP .Other Conversions was completely voluntary including in my state.The converted people dont have any problem .So what is the problem of secular teams.?

So you want me to believe a commission but not the concerned person's statement....
Let me quote from the article
Talking to TOI, Azmi, spokesman of the one UP Minority Commission said the UP government was taking the conversion incident "very seriously" and that its action would be based on the report that the four members would submit to the chief minister in 15 to 20 days.

The commission is formed by UP govt. Anyone with sane mind will definitely take their statement seriously. Those muslims who converted were poor and may have changed their statement out of fear. Only a fair probe can bring the actual truth out.

Let me quote from the article

The commission is formed by UP govt. Anyone with sane mind will definitely take their statement seriously. Those muslims who converted were poor and may have changed their statement out of fear. Only a fair probe can bring the actual truth out.

When did UP Govt. become the epitome of fairness and truth for you? Anyways since you give importance to UP Govt., then you probably need to read these excerpts from News article....

Police are conducting raids in various areas to arrest the main accused and have announced a reward of Rs 5,000 on information leading to his arrest.
Balmiki is accused of "forced conversion" of about 100 people mostly Muslim slum dwellers in Agra to Hinduism.

Agra conversion row: Son, relative of main accused arrested - The Times of India

Farhan, a slum dweller, said, "If 40 people in saffron scarves come and stand on your head, you will do just as they want." Farhan was among those who had taken part in the puja, washed the feet of Hindu gods and also briefly worn vermillion on his forehead. On Tuesday, though, he said it was all for getting those men in "saffron scarves" off his back.

"They first threatened to get us to vacate our homes. The land is owned by a Hindu. Later, they said that if we converted, we would get houses and better schooling for children," Ismail said.

Lure of ration cards led to Agra 'reconversion'? - The Times of India

When did UP Govt. become the epitome of fairness and truth for you? Anyways since you give importance to UP Govt., then you probably need to read these excerpts from News article....

Police are conducting raids in various areas to arrest the main accused and have announced a reward of Rs 5,000 on information leading to his arrest.
Balmiki is accused of "forced conversion" of about 100 people mostly Muslim slum dwellers in Agra to Hinduism.

Agra conversion row: Son, relative of main accused arrested - The Times of India

Farhan, a slum dweller, said, "If 40 people in saffron scarves come and stand on your head, you will do just as they want." Farhan was among those who had taken part in the puja, washed the feet of Hindu gods and also briefly worn vermillion on his forehead. On Tuesday, though, he said it was all for getting those men in "saffron scarves" off his back.

"They first threatened to get us to vacate our homes. The land is owned by a Hindu. Later, they said that if we converted, we would get houses and better schooling for children," Ismail said.

Lure of ration cards led to Agra 'reconversion'? - The Times of India
UP govt. may not be fair but they are rivals of BJP, so whatever be their stance they will at least make it sure that BJP remain at a disadvantage, that's why, I am giving importance to UP govt. and anyone with a brain will definitely take them seriously in this particularly case.

Regarding rest of your post many things were said by them and most of them were out of fear. This is what angry local mullah said to them.
‘Neither Hindu nor Muslim’, Agra's ‘converts’ trapped in limbo - The Times of India
'You have committed a crime'. You will have to re-marry, re-revise the Quran and have to re-follow all important aspects of Islam to become Muslim again. Do the nikah again, make your children go through the Quran again and keep your women in purdah. Only then will you be granted mercy. You have committed a crime.

One thing is for sure that BJP can't directly influence this investigation so wait for the probe and keep your anti BJP threads on hold for some moment.

UP govt. may not be fair but they are rivals of BJP, so whatever be their stance they will at least make it sure that BJP remain at a disadvantage, that's why, I am giving importance to UP govt. and anyone with a brain will definitely take them seriously in this particularly case.

Regarding rest of your post many things were said by them and most of them were out of fear. This is what angry local mullah said to them.
‘Neither Hindu nor Muslim’, Agra's ‘converts’ trapped in limbo - The Times of India

One thing is for sure that BJP can't directly influence this investigation so wait for the probe and keep your anti BJP threads on hold for some moment.

:o:o_O I don't get you... On one hand you say UP govt may not be fair and on the other hand you want to believe their commission's report.... And you speak of brains:what:

Well you haven't really gone through all my posts.... The very same UP Govt Police had also arrested couple of guys for forced conversions. Wonder why would they do that if no forced conversion was involved...

If a Mullah can intimidate them so can these Ghar waapsi buffoons and as of now I can only see statements of these people against those who forced them to convert. Get me statements of them saying otherwise and I will believe you...:coffee:

If you want to the future then you move on from the past. You hold the past and it will drag you back with it. This is fracturing your society and that never leads to progression.

I think what has been happening for centuries in India is what actually fractured our society. Is still happening, and fracturing it further. What is happening now is passing a very important message. A message innately proselytizing faiths would do well to hear and heed.

Back
Top Bottom