What's new

If world will finish something in 2020, can we do it by 2018? PM asks DRDO

you argument is just similar to a fan boy ..
accept it that Tejas is not ready , and its just in trail ....
A plane that is not ready and your IAF place an order ,
sounds funny to me

Come on dude, he is fan boy. The procedure of IAF is on questined. And everybody criticized them due to this.

Just answer a question. Do JF17 bk1 has night fighting capability? Because what I know that it doesn't has last time. And it was scheduled to introduce in future. Most probably in bk2, also give me little info on bk2.

Come on dude, he is fan boy. The procedure of IAF is on questined. And everybody criticized them due to this.

Just answer a question. Do JF17 bk1 has night fighting capability? Because what I know that it doesn't has last time. And it was scheduled to introduce in future. Most probably in bk2, also give me little info on bk2.

sorry dude, i dont have much info about this ... but i heard the same that blk 1 has no night vision , and also we are not expecting much changes in blk 2 ... very less

And at least 2 out of 5 scientific yessirs would have gotten up near orgasmic levels and said "Yes"..
Thankfully I suppose Modi never asked how.

He himself gave a couple of solutions, once I saw in a Discovery channel program that some 80% or 90% of all the Nobel prizes in science were won by scientists & researchers for their works before the age of 30 (or 35) and before they were married!!(@levina see!!!):D
I don't remember the exact figures but they were within the ranges I have mentioned.

Another major issue is lack of coordination between the DRDO and the end user, that he has tried to address.

"Seeking to give more responsibilities to the youth, the Prime Minister urged the DRDO to make provisions that in five out of its 52 labs people with only less than 35 years of age are employed and the power of ultimate decision-making is also vested in them.

"Lets us take a bold decision by giving the youth an opportunity. We will tell them that the world is going ahead, you show us (the way). The youth is highly capable and it can deliver. 20-25 year old youth would do very well in cyber security area as they are oriented towards that and the results will be very good," he said.

"We have taken several risks, let us take one more risk an we will see. There is need for fresh air to be infused and this will help us all," Modi said.

He said the DRDO should develop a mechanism where it should take ideas for developing products from the armed forces personnel as they are the ultimate users of these systems and "a soldier can suggest many practical innovations in defence technology."

This was a warning conveyed in very polite language.

DRDO really needs to get its game up. Not just DRDO but ALL defence PSUs.

The only one that has been doing well is BrahMos Aerospace and ISRO.

HAL, DRDO, HVA, ARDE etc all need to pick up pace or suffer the PM's displeasure.

This was a warning conveyed in very polite language.

DRDO really needs to get its game up. Not just DRDO but ALL defence PSUs.

The only one that has been doing well is BrahMos Aerospace and ISRO.

HAL, DRDO, HVA, ARDE etc all need to pick up pace or suffer the PM's displeasure.

Looks like Reforms are soon gonna follow

what he want a manned mission to mars loaded with BJP members so some humans left after end of world :enjoy:

Imran Bhai, this man will do something, wait & watch, ye kam bhi lega aur waqt aane par danda bhi karega.

Back
Top Bottom