What's new

If u were to form an alliance like NATO........what would b ur options???

Welcome to pdf,

will be sometime before you understand India's historic stance on alliance.

"An alliance is a good umbrella but a bad roof"
thnx i hav been reading all post on pdf since 6 months just bcame a member today...nd i said make an alliance ignoring any conflicts...nd evn historical conflicts.....

if i have to choose then my choice would be...... and i will surely neglect strong friends of USA........
1.russia
2.japan
3.China(communist ,though we need a country to counter usa.... but we cant put china and japan together so we have to leave china...
3.afganistan
4.India
5.israel

1. US, India, Japan, Australia

2. India, Russia, China

anyone of the two is a reality.

My choices would be, Potato,Orange,Tangerine and Banana.

The above list has more chance to become reality than all of the other ones mentioned in this thread.

India,USA,Russia..

1 superpower for 2 continent,2 Middle powers but potential Super Power(now,don't troll) for other two continents..I'm leaving Australia for USA's mercy.. :azn:

wanted to add China,but then Asia will have 2 members,and i don't want to exclude India.If China wants to take responsibility of australia and leave Asia for India,then no prob.. :lol:

China
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Cambodia
Malaysia
Tanzania
Cuba
Congo, Rep

PS. personal opinion:smitten:

Israel + Palestine + North Korea + South Korea + India + Pakistan
It will be known as IPNSPI alliance :woot:

Completely forgot that situation. Remove Israel and add Turkey.

I don't think so while Iran's been threating us like a barking dog. And after Israel's apologise. That's never gonna happen :)

I don't think so while Iran's been threating us like a barking dog. And after Israel's apologise. That's never gonna happen :)

If we are dog so you are west pet, their kitty.....be carefull:offtopic:

If we are dog so you are west pet, their kitty.....be carefull:offtopic:

with sayin that I never meant your nation. I meant your official. If you really think like that. All people also know that this set tomcat is expertised to kick rats a$s like Iranian Revolutionary Pets Corps :rofl:

I can only trust China - and then SL.

Until Hasina keeps coming to power there will be a lot of apprehension to make the same deal with BD. I would presume India have the same reservations until Khaleda is around too.

Back
Top Bottom