What's new

If there can be an English Channel Tunnel, why not in Sethusamudram?

First , Neither India nor Sri Lanka or for that matter nobody thinks there is a need for one .

Second , You have no Tamil brethren .

Second point first

Victor Gnanapragasam

24959Oblate%20Bishop%20Victor.jpg

Tamil diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I also know many, personally.

First, point last:

Are you saying Karunanidhi is irrelevant?

Karunanidhi ridicules BJP, AIADMK stand on Sethu project - The Hindu

Stop being a typical North Indian, trampling upon the rights of the South Indian Dravidian people who are progressive, open-minded and don't believe in Rama.

Don't try to include Iyer and Brahmins into the list of those who do as they are only a minority and not credible in TN. They lost twice, back to back, in the Indian democratic elections (that are also held in Kashmir and North East) in TN where Karunanidhi won.

Second point first

Victor Gnanapragasam

I also know many, personally..

Seriously .......:cheesy:.........never knew there were tamil dispora in pakistan .

Are those people nuts.Why in the hell would these tamil hindus from lanka immigrate to a pakistan which have been systematically exterminating their hindu population ??

First, point last:

Stop being a typical North Indian, trampling upon the rights of the South Indian Dravidian people who are progressive, open-minded and don't believe in Rama.

Don't try to include Iyer and Brahmins into the list of those who do as they are only a minority and not credible in TN. They lost twice, back to back, in the Indian democratic elections (that are also held in Kashmir and North East) in TN where Karunanidhi won.

North India???? Read my location ........:rofl:........I am a South Indian.

Who says south Indians don't believe in Lord Rama ??

The DMK for which the karunanidhi stands has lost pathetically in the last elections.

Seriously .......:cheesy:.........never knew there were tamil dispora in pakistan .

Are those people nuts.Why in the hell would these tamil hindus from lanka immigrate to a pakistan which have been systematically exterminating their hindu population ??

Well, they live there and if you didn't know, you obviously don't know of Agha Shahi and many others but it is expected of you, being an ignorant bigot (as evident by your support for the man, who is ashamed of his wife).

North India???? Read my location ........:rofl:........I am a South Indian.

Who says south Indians don't believe in Lord Rama ??

The DMK for which the karunanidhi stands has lost pathetically in the last elections.

I said, Tamils, specifically and Karunanidhi is the CM. Are you stupid? (rhetorical question, I already know that you are)

I said, Tamils, specifically and Karunanidhi is the CM.

the only one who is stupid and schizopherenic is you gotti........

Karuna is not the CM and his family itself is practising hindu.....why dont you stop talking thru your @ss......:lol:

Well, they live there and if you didn't know, you obviously don't know of Agha Shahi and many others but it is expected of you, being an ignorant bigot (as evident by your support for the man, who is ashamed of his wife).

Well that amuses me why the lankan hindus have migrated to pakistan when even the pakistani hindus are migrating to India because of the persecution they are facing in pak.

As long as a Indian court doesnot find Modi guilty , he will be innocent in our eyes.What he does with his personal life is his choice.

Also as an Indian , I can say this wholeheartedly that we don't give a $hit to what pakistani's think about Modi .......:lol:

I said, Tamils, specifically and Karunanidhi is the CM. Are you stupid? (rhetorical question, I already know that you are)

Karunanidhi is not the CM , He was the previous CM.Looks like you are the stupid.

And you never said tamils specifically .This is what you said.

In answer to the Q the title poses ..

The English tunnel connects a nation to a continent - the volume of traffic & trade is humungous and justifies the expense.

Not considered relevant here, the ROI is not enough.

Also as an Indian , I can say this wholeheartedly that we don't give a $hit to what pakistani's think about Modi .......

Which is, precisely why I quoted an Indian.:omghaha:

Karunanidhi is not the CM , He was the previous CM.Looks like you are the stupid.

And you never said tamils specifically .This is what you said.

I said Dravidian because of the choice of Karunanidhi's party and that of Anna DMK, with Jayalalitha, who you've rightly pointed out is the incumbent but given Karunanidhi's 5 terms in power, and a huge support base, I thought that you would give a sh!t about that but it turned out that you didn't given your complete disregard for non-Raman believers. ;)

:lol: come on guy stop replying him , he is a troll , just report him and his thread to webby .

In answer to the Q the title poses ..

The English tunnel connects a nation to a continent - the volume of traffic & trade is humungous and justifies the expense.

Not considered relevant here, the ROI is not enough.

It is used by travelers, not trucks or "trade" as you say.

France has it's own ports and you would've heard of a thing called the Royal Navy? They can trade anyway they want.

Europe is not Central Asia that they would need roads to do their trade. :omghaha:

In short, the trade is not done through the tunnel.

:lol: come on guy stop replying him , he is a troll , just report him and his thread to webby .

Another Indian suppressing freedom of speech and not addressing the issue at hand.

Reminds me of the Indian culture of intolerance that we see in D F I where they can't allow anyone outside of the Gaurav Gatha indoctrinated clown to speak.

will u shut up u stupid fool , dont punk your nose where its not needed, reporetd , and @WebMaster , @nuclearpak pls ban this troll his is doing nothing but posting bs all day.

This is what I wrote to the Mod.

"These Indian trolls are suppressing the freedom of speech and not allowing discussion on a very serious topic of Tamil Nadu.

They also banned me in one day at D F I for speaking on the rights of Tamils.

They continuously indulge in abusive language towards Islam and Pakistan, over there and here, as well.

This won't be fair for them to troll on a thread I created, asking a serious question and raising a genuine concern of the Tamil people.

You will be doing a great disservice by allowing me to be silenced whilst they can say whatever they choose.

There's no abusive language or insults in what I wrote. These people are the ones swearing, not me."

Let's see how they react

Last edited by a moderator:
The Setu Samudram canal project is economically not viable at around $1 billion investment, when it'll only save 8 hours for shipping routes from Europe or Africa.

It'll be like betting on a crippled horse.

Second point first

Victor Gnanapragasam

I also know many, personally.

First, point last:

even aidmk belongs to tamil...dont u have a better work troll

Back
Top Bottom