What's new

if The army has evidence of indian involvment in FATA and bolochistan why doesnt it go public?

Reaction score
Country
Barbados
I'm not saying there isn't any evidence, but whatever proof the army has why doesn't it just release it to the rest of the world and expose indian involvement in terrorism?

I'm not saying there isn't any evidence, but whatever proof the army has why doesn't it just release it to the rest of the world and expose indian involvement in terrorism?
I agree with you bro,army should be made accountable for what they say and do.if they say India is involved they should come up with proof,if it was one of a case one can understand but you cannt keep accusing for years without proof.

I feel they dont have proof in hand,but i guess they have a gut feeling India is involved.

ARMIES don't go to the UN

ARMIES don't call up ambassadors

The government should be capable of doing so.

because according to them,all these terrorists and rebels(Terrorists of Kashmir,Balochistan,Pakistani Taliban,Afghan Taliban,ISIS and others) are martyrs like Bhagat Singh and should be honored as such.no need to drag another country into it.. :rofl:

if you provide evidence t public or any other authority you have to disclose your source as well, no Intel agency in his right mind would ever do that .... That is Why.

Proof of the pudding always lies in its eating.

Why is it that everytime any Indian TV anchor asks a Pakistani commentator about furnishing undeniable proof of India’s interference in Balochistan or anywhere else inside Pakistan, nothing surfaces at all??? Reason is simple: there wasn’t ever any, isn’t any, nor will there ever be. So despite all this, why the constant shrills & howls & moaning & groaning? Simple. The Pakis want India to stop funding the Afghan NDS.

It is no secret that since 2002, India has provided both financial & technical resources to the NDS so that it becomes a functionally effective intelligence agency. This continues till this day & will continue for the years ahead as well. Iran too has helped. In addition, geographically, India is separated from Afghanistan, a country that does not manufacture any weapons. So, if weapons are being supplied by India to any adversary of Pakistan, it stands to reason that weapons are being sent to Afghanistan from sources outside India & are being distributed inside Afghanistan by agencies that are not Indian for sure, since India will never take Afghanistan’s sovereignty for granted nor will she ride roughshod over Kabul. Therefore, if I were the decision-maker, I will ensure that the Baloch & FATA insurgencies are financed & sustained from Afghan soil by Afghan agencies, albeit with financial & material support from India, Iran, etc etc. But all this can never be proven with conclusive evidence & will always remain plausibly deniable. Thus, Pakistan will NEVER be able to lay its hands on any such evidence. On the other hand, Pakistan has foolishly always resorted to mobilising its own citizens for waging proxy wars, be it in 1947, 1965 or 1989. Proxy wars are NEVER wages in this manner anywhere else. But the morons in Rawalpindi & Muzaffarabad foolishly assumed that they could get away with it, provided no one was caught alive in the act of committing terrorist operations. You may well ask that can the **** decision-makers really be so moronic so as so condemn themselves in this manner. But the answer is YES, they indeed are & therefore a horrible example will be made out of them on a global scale in the near future, starting with de-nuclearising that country.

sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg

Pakistan's national security adviser insisted Saturday that he was... Stock Footage Video | Getty Images

Chasing Bharati supported terrorists and sending them to hell on everyday basis is just one way of Army going public.

LOL this is a mindset Indians have ingrained in us. To really prove that India is involved what we need to do is "leakL" information to media outlets so they can make spicy masala videos to brainwash the populace. Then we can all jump up and down, squealing "I told you so! I told you so!" to the Indians.

So when are you guys planning to show this file to UN or US considering you planned on showing this to India which means it was cleared by Intel agencies so no fear of losing sources so when are the plan for exposing this to UN or is this like your President speech at UN where he tore a fake speech just for show?

People dont even know if that file consist of blank pages inside or some colored pages. :lol:

Pak does not do diplomacy through media. Hence proofs r not published but shared with players who matter the most.

India on other hand runs foreign policy through media.

Back
Top Bottom