What's new

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim

You told me that...so how did you derive such a conclusion?
What did they do to be labelled as so?

Please don't act so naive. Ahmadis are a forgotten people in Pakistan. This is why i tell Ahmadis to stop attracting too much attention in Pakistan, it only ends badly for them.

Preaching what exactly? Ahmadis ask for same rights as the rest of the citizens. Is it too much to ask that Ahmadis be allowed to build mosques and pray without any fear of getting killed. Why should Ahmadis students be kicked out of Universities because of their faith?

1stly, I agree this is not right

2ndly, I believe they should have a common masjid not every tom dick and harry allowed to make one for his / her cult...Everyone under 1 roof...cant tolerate go pray at home...

3rdly, The only reasons that I know of that makes Pakistanis hate Ahmadis is because they want to teach their religion under the banner of Islam (when the seal of the prophet hood in Islam is Prophet Muhammad....anyone claiming otherwise can get their own religion - that is the simple fact otherwise we would need to accept Bhai' and all other religions claiming to be Muslims..we even know that during the prophet's time there was someone or somewhere it was written at least 3 people at different times who had claimed prophethood so its not something new...it happened again when prophet died...and again and again till date...)

How can a religion claim to be under the same banner when its basic fundamentals are not the same? Isnt that why we are not called Christians or Jews because our basics are not the same...theirs is also religion...

Finally, if you disagree fine, everyone has a right to opinion but it wasnt Pakistan alone, but many international mullahs came together and agreed that Ahmadis are classified as they are today...

Please don't act so naive. Ahmadis are a forgotten people in Pakistan. This is why i tell Ahmadis to stop attracting too much attention in Pakistan, it only ends badly for them.
You see just because not every tom dick and harry knows your tale doesnt mean they are naive...

If your religion is true you need not hide...I would take a bullet anyday for my religion ...why? Coz I rather die as a Muslim than anything else...

You see just because not every tom dick and harry knows your tale doesnt mean they are naive...
If your religion is true you need not hide...I would take a bullet anyday for my religion ...why? Coz I rather die as a Muslim than anything else...

I don't think Ahmadis are scared to die. We all ready have enough martyrs we don't need more doctors, teachers and our elders to be assassinated.

2ndly, I believe they should have a common masjid not every tom dick and harry allowed to make one for his / her cult...Everyone under 1 roof...cant tolerate go pray at home...
3rdly, The only reasons that I know of that makes Pakistanis hate Ahmadis is because they want to teach their religion under the banner of Islam (when the seal of the prophet hood in Islam is Prophet Muhammad....anyone claiming otherwise can get their own religion - that is the simple fact otherwise we would need to accept Bhai' and all other religions claiming to be Muslims..we even know that during the prophet's time there was someone or somewhere it was written at least 3 people at different times who had claimed prophethood so its not something new...it happened again when prophet died...and again and again till date...)
How can a religion claim to be under the same banner when its basic fundamentals are not the same? Isnt that why we are not called Christians or Jews because our basics are not the same...theirs is also religion...
Finally, if you disagree fine, everyone has a right to opinion but it wasnt Pakistan alone, but many international mullahs came together and agreed that Ahmadis are classified as they are today...

I have said this before. Everyone has a right to disagree but parliament and corrupt mullahs deciding who is Muslim or not is a dangerous road. First Ahmadis were kafir, today Shia are kafir. Next is your turn.

I don't think Ahmadis are scared to die. We all ready have enough martyrs we don't need more doctors, teachers and our elders to be assassinated.
Well suit yourself....I just dont get why Ahmadis dont voice out? You guys are para likha (its not even like you are poor living in kachi abadi like some Hindus and some Christians) and have jobs in posts yet you dont voice out but just cry in a corner...that really irks me!

one of my best friends is Ahmedi,our mothers are friends too.....i go to her house,eat and behave like i do with other frends....am i commiting a sin?:what: i guess no because it wasnt her fault that she was born in that family plus we never had religious discussion or arguments etc....there are many other reasons to be good friends with her than to be not just because she belongs to a certain sect!

I have said this before. Everyone has a right to disagree but parliament and corrupt mullahs deciding who is Muslim or not is a dangerous road. First Ahmadis were kafir, today Shia are kafir. Next is your turn.
So you think it is corrupt mullahs of 37 nations? Thats alot of corrupts...Surprisingly no Ahmadi became a Mullah to counter...

one of my best friends is Ahmedi,our mothers are friends too.....i go to her house,eat and behave like i do with other frends....am i commiting a sin?:what: i guess no because it wasnt her fault that she was born in that family plus we never had religious discussion or arguments etc....there are many other reasons to be good friends with her than to be not just because she belongs to a certain sect!
I am not talking about being friends...I was talking about preaching...

Pakistan only prohibits them preaching ...
There are mad people everywhere...there are some who wont with be friends with a diff sect so that is not even counted...

I am asking about preaching and making more people confused than we already have! They cant even say Bismillah and Kalimah properly let alone add on another prophet or whatever...obviously it is overload...No one should have a problem with any faith..If your imaan is weak than you have problems...

I am not sure how you concluded the bold bit :angry:

Well suit yourself....I just dont get why Ahmadis dont voice out? You guys are para likha (its not even like you are poor living in kachi abadi like some Hindus and some Christians) and have jobs in posts yet you dont voice out but just cry in a corner...that really irks me!

In the begining Ahmadis did but quickly realised, rule of law is weak here. Police or the Government are involved in persecuting Ahmdis anyway. Police is not even trusted by any one in Pakistan.

Ahmadis like myself abroad have tried to raise their voices in British media but we only get labelled as British slaves. This risks the lives of innocent Ahmadis in Pakistan at even more risk.

So you think it is corrupt mullahs of 37 nations? Thats alot of corrupts...Surprisingly no Ahmadi became a Mullah to counter...

I am not talking about being friends...I was talking about preaching...

There are mad people everywhere...there are some who wont with be friends with a diff sect so that is not even counted...

I am asking about preaching and making more people confused than we already have! They cant even say Bismillah and Kalimah properly let alone add on another prophet or whatever...obviously it is overload...No one should have a problem with any faith..If your imaan is weak than you have problems...

I am not sure how you concluded the bold bit :angry:
lolz....but you know its considered a grave sin in Pakistan to be even friends with some of the minorites....you dont know how sick ppl are in Pakistan.....they behave with them like they are some aliens.....so i guess going in details of matters like what they believe or shouldnt believe will create more divisions and hate!

In the begining Ahmadis did but quickly realised, rule of law is weak here. Police or the Government are involved in persecuting Ahmdis anyway. Police is not even trusted by any one in Pakistan.

Ahmadis like myself abroad have tried to raise their voices in British media but we only get labelled as British slaves. This risks the lives of innocent Ahmadis in Pakistan at even more risk.
My question still stands....why not have an open discussion? Something to make others realize (if that is so) that the Ahmadis have been wrongly labelled? Nothing is going to happen from ignoring a problem and nothing is going to happen by having heated debates or hurling anger...But an open debate...everytime I question, I get labelled as one who is mocking or is wrong...No one bothers clarifying and hence the more people have to conclude that Ahmadis are telling the truth ...Just like how people keep throwing assumptions on what Shariah is without even knowing what it is :unsure:

lolz....but you know its considered a grave sin in Pakistan to be even friends with some of the minorites....you dont know how sick ppl are in Pakistan.....they behave with them like they are some aliens.....so i guess going in details of matters like what they believe or shouldnt believe will create more divisions and hate!
Well, I dont believe discussing can cause hatred...well it also depends if you are discussing with one who has no knowledge than def!

I remember I used to ask about Shia since I dont know much about them, each person I asked thought I was mocking them or something when I was asking for my own understanding...I guess even paray likhay are jahal when it comes to religion its because people have started being over protective than reasonable! If you get offended by everything someone says then def you are not worth talking to...That is how I see it (you here is not referring to you) :)

My question still stands....why not have an open discussion? Something to make others realize (if that is so) that the Ahmadis have been wrongly labelled? Nothing is going to happen from ignoring a problem and nothing is going to happen by having heated debates or hurling anger...But an open debate...everytime I question, I get labelled as one who is mocking or is wrong...No one bothers clarifying and hence the more people have to conclude that Ahmadis are telling the truth ...Just like how people keep throwing assumptions on what Shariah is without even knowing what it is :unsure:
dont start it im telling you...it will get dirty here.....maybe you wouldnt but some weirdoz here will declare each other kafir etc....its a sensitive matter.....let all have their own following...and beliefs.....Pakistan has become a very intolerant society over the years....you havent visited Pakistan recently so you dont know how things are here....once you visit,you will be surprised!

That is a lie. Ahmadi are banned from saying Asalammoalykum, building mosques and pretty much anything that looks remotely similar to ''sarkari'' momineen.

Well, I dont believe discussing can cause hatred...well it also depends if you are discussing with one who has no knowledge than def!

I remember I used to ask about Shia since I dont know much about them, each person I asked thought I was mocking them or something when I was asking for my own understanding...I guess even paray likhay are jahal when it comes to religion its because people have started being over protective than reasonable! If you get offended by everything someone says then def you are not worth talking to...That is how I see it (you here is not referring to you) :)
:agree::agree::agree:...and this is the case! the highlighted part!

My question still stands....why not have an open discussion? Something to make others realize (if that is so) that the Ahmadis have been wrongly labelled? Nothing is going to happen from ignoring a problem and nothing is going to happen by having heated debates or hurling anger...But an open debate...everytime I question, I get labelled as one who is mocking or is wrong...No one bothers clarifying and hence the more people have to conclude that Ahmadis are telling the truth ...Just like how people keep throwing assumptions on what Shariah is without even knowing what it is

If the Pakistani law prohibits us from praying peacefully then you really think there can be a debate with people who resort to physical attacks because they cannot defend their own faith through dialogue.

That is a lie. Ahmadi are banned from saying Asalammoalykum, building mosques and pretty much anything that looks remotely similar to ''sarkari'' momineen.

Wait, but Dawah group in UK and elsewhere welcome even non Muslims to say Assalam Walaikum! :what:
Even before they attempt conversions that is...

Back
Top Bottom