What's new

If Pakistan is attacked

this explains your 'rep power' and in only 24 posts!

Kindly comment on the topic and not his rep power as i dont think so reputation points are something to discuss. everyone has the right to rep others if she/he agrees with the comments.

Hope you wont repeat it again

Jana

Us think tanks are already saying that PAKISTAN will be no more on the map of the world by the year 2015 IT MEANS THEY ARE COOKING SOME THING FOR PAKISTAN.

One doesnt have to be a genius to know what they are cooking .Already US ISRAEL INDIA NATO nexus in Afghanistan is supporting BLA and its sabotage activities.India is already supporting separatists like JEAY SINDH QAUMI MOHAZ and specially after the death of BB.

They are already giving statements about the contingency of Pak nukes and are already beginning to talk about the OCCUPATION OF PAKISTAN.
The ZIONISTS and FREMASONIC lobbies are also cooking their dish .VICIOUS porpaganda is going on in the media.

PAKS OPTIONS

** GET YOUR NUKES SECURE AND HIDE THEM IN UN KNOWN PLACES SO THAT IN CASE OF ATTACK ON NUKES THERE BE A FULL FLEDGE RETALLIATION.
**Do every thing possible to get the NATO out of Afghanistan what ever the cost of it might be (sanctions or what ever) support TALIBAN and arm them with every thing that they want to fight against NATO.

Yes lets blame others whan it is PAKISTANIS who are carryimg out suicide missions.

Why is the west blamed when the killings are conducted by our own?

Issues and the situation at home needs to be resolved first instead of throwing wild accusations.

this explains your 'rep power' and in only 24 posts!

Your one also explains with 11 posts and INDIAN flag.

My opinion is of GEN HAMEED GUL.

If you have heard his interview which he gave to Dr Shahid Masud he said exactly the same thing What I am saying.

Suicide bombings are carried out by ROGUE JIHADIS like Maulana Fazlullah who are not among the TALIBAN .They are RAW agents and unlike Taliban he was the first one to take of pakistani Flag.

As far as taliban are concerned Pakistan should have peace with them.Tehreeik e Taliban pakistan has said that it will only carry defensive war against army if it carries out operation against us.

Taliban are fighting our war.
They are figthing with NATO which wants to destroy us

In today's world any country could be attacked and many reasons could be created.
Recipe to attack Pakistan is already welldone.
It all depends on the leadership of Pakistan how they handle or counter all such conspiracies and hostile developments.
We are already in war with media and conspirators. Foreign states may be well behind all the recent suicide attacks in Pakistan.
If there ever will be a full scale assault on Pakistan, than it will be hard to stand a chance.
1- Because it will be a coalition forces who will be attacking never alone US.
2- Due to the risk of Pakistani retaliation it will never be a conventional attack and nuclear attack can be a difficult choice considering its effects on larger Middle East.

Just remove oil from Middle East and next day Pakistan will be nuked.
Just remove the nukes from Pakistan whole middleeast would be attacked.

Presently I do not see any real possibility of an attack on Pakistan.
India I think is more eager on modernizing its military and with relations on a relatively warmer side no stupidity is expected from Indian side.
Afghanistan does not have the ability to attack Pakistan and the same can be said about Iran.
Now remaining factors to be considered are NATO and US forces in Afghanistan. While NATO talks a lot it really lacks the will and military muscle to mount a major operation in Pakistan. Pakistan against NATO forces in Afghanistan has a decent fighting capability and can inflict serious damage to it. Now the only force left in the region with capability to attack Pakistan is US forces in Afghanistan and surrounding region especially in the Indian Ocean. Well quite frankly speaking no one can predict what US is going to do and every brainless step should be expected from her. The best thing is to prepare against such an eventuality.
This is how I see present scenario.

Besides if Pakistan is attacked and they take over I somehow think that any subsequent insurgency will be much fiercer than Iraq or Afghanistan.

And the US would not want that as they are not very good with low intensity conflicts.

Back
Top Bottom