What's new

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav

I thought the ban was really unfair incidentally. The person because of whom I got it is a confirmed multiple ID troll and is on a ban "herself" currently.

The least mods could do is use some grey matter and check the posting history and credibility of combatants in a skirmish before wielding the hammer on one over the other.

@Irfan Baloch @Horus
i was banned for replying to a troll with facts. but then you cannot expect pakistan defence forum to be unbiased. or even function as a defence forum

The button is usually is push type or up and down type?? If it is up and down type then if it is up then it is on, right? Does the button is earthed properly, otherwise likely to give shock!!

Never seen anyone who wants to kill a billion of his own countrymen.

In a statement issued here, Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said, "So far only India has taken initiative of forgetting the past and starting afresh. Hence, it is difficult to trust Pakistan. But we trust Modi's leadership and hence we do not want to create hurdles for him. If Pakistan does not mend its ways, Modi will have to press the nuclear button."

shiv-sena-will-continue-to-oppose-antinational-muslims-uddhav-thackeray_010414012530.jpg

Uddhav Thackeray said, "So far only India has taken initiative of forgetting the past and starting afresh. Hence, it is difficult to trust Pakistan."

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav - IBNLive
webby its nothing but sulking shiv sena supremo/wnname maha rashtra CM he has a deep grudge against BJP as shiv sena was always the bigger partner shiv sena BJP allaince in maharashtra but deu to his illogikal and greedy stand in run up to maharatra elections hisparty came second even after BJP fought elections on its own and still came very close to majority but since his party was owt of power for 15 years the temptation to join power was too bigto be ignoaredand hisparty came almost to point of splitting when he joined BJP goverment but now his ego isagainmaking him talk such suipid remarks this his is third such idiotik remarks in one month and more will follow so just chill he cant let powerr go away just watch and enjoy :D

iske pedaish kay peechay bhi ISI ka haath hey :lol:

Why am I feeling that he is giving this notion that Modi takes dictation from him?Or is it so?

Though i am always in favour of peace but still in case of war it is logical point for india to first strike nuclear weapon because pakistan will definitely will. Instead of letting them destroy our whole nation and then do 2nd strike.it is better to strike first as pakistan is betting on india's 'no first use policy'.everything is fair in love and war.

Uddhav ji has a point.

What has mill lands got to do with stating openly what's on the mind of most Indians?
We would fire all our nuclear arsenal in return on your country in return so this dumbo needs to wake up

As if the nuclear would know the geographical boundaries of Pakistan. If you do that, there is part of India also destroyed by their own hands and who knows if also the neighbouring countries of Afghanistan, China or Iran would also be exterminated depending on the target point of this craziness. Then we all (the reminders) will be sent back to the stone age with India leading the poor once again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom