What's new

If Iran gets a nuke, we have to get one: Saudi crown prince

only in your fantasy world

poor backward Iran is nothing to compare with Turkiye in economy , technology , industry , military and soft power
First of all most of turan countries are under influence of Russia and Iran

Secondly if you had some stomach instead of barking and nagging had attacked armenia main land since 2019

First of all most of turan countries are under influence of Russia and Iran

only in your dreams

look at again and cry
1695310167999.png

Secondly if you had some stomach instead of barking and nagging had attacked armenia main land since 2019

Turkiye backed Azerbaijan kicked Armenia in 2020 and liberated occupied lands

and Iran only watched on TV
1695310570550.gif

Last edited:
The Iranian nuke imo main aim would be to keep the regime in place and protected from external threats act as a deterrent to stop a Iraq, Libya Syria type situation.

Iran congratulated it

However attacking Armenia's main land is another story

Why everyone one think Iran haven't nuke now?! 😎

I really think Iran has nukes already, but the lack of evidence of testing makes me to talk in idiotic ways sometimes on this issue. Iran must have already nukes, it s pure sense.

Iran must openly test nuclear power, every one must we aware of iranian nuclear resolve and power. This hit, would demoralize any enemy of Iran.

The Iranians are complete jokers talking about fake lines only for online talking points.

Where have you seen someone getting bombarded over 1000 times without reply by just patiently taking it which is bizarre it only happened between Israel and Iran it is there relations it is absurd.. Israel can't do that to Jordan forget even them they can't do that to Hamas without reply. But Iran has stragetic patience they will tell you while red lines are acrossed but all they do is talk big online but in reality recieve 1000+ strikes the Israeli themselves are baffled they understand that with anyone else it is conflict which is normal rule of engagement..

Complete jokers if anyone believes in their ridiculous bs which doesn't even make intellectually sense.. They arent about this life and thats the bottom truth..

If an invasion came to Iran promising freedom like color revolution they will fold from the inside within months not by force but by free will

Last edited:
The Iranians are complete jokers talking about fake lines only for online talking points.

Where have you seen someone getting bombarded over 1000 times without reply by just patiently taking it which is bizarre it only happened between Israel and Iran it is there relations it is absurd.. Israel can't do that to Jordan forget even them they can't do that to Hamas without reply. But Iran has stragetic patience they will tell you while red lines are acrossed but all they do is talk big online but in reality recieve 1000+ strikes the Israeli themselves are baffled they understand that with anyone else it is conflict which is normal rule of engagement..

Complete jokers if anyone believes in their in there ridiculous which doesn't even make intellectually sense.. They arent about this life and thats the bottom truth
Did you believe jews propaganda?
They always attack on Syrian forces and call it attack on Iranian base lol

Last edited:
Did you believe jews propaganda?
They always attack on Syrian forces and call it attack of Iranian base lol

Iranian bases and personale but Iran is within our civilization and part of us. Iran should not be harmed imho but protected from itself and others for it is enemy to itself.. The current regime dwells amongst enemies and traitors who wants the mullahs gone. The mullahs should be protected from outsiders and mostly from insiders. If Iran not aided they could revert back to secular pre-Islam they are on the verge the mullahs are the only remaining hope keeping this together by a Thin thread

Last edited:
To be honest, if they are really determine to go nuclear then i beleive they obviously can. Afterall, i dont think Pakistan is better or more advanced than Turkey. I guess it just depends on how determine they are to get one despote the consequences

I didn't say they can't build a nuclear bomb but need Daddy- USA's approval.

While he was criticizing IRAN and others and exalting his own military and technology, I was just having fun and smiling.

The fact is that Turkey has been under the NATO security umbrella since the 1950s. For example, Iran is pursuing her military programs in actual isolation, with some support from Russia, China, etc....

Still, Iran military is in good shape if they go one by one (Turkey without NATO support)

Last edited:
Not only S.Arabia , but also Turkiye will get one , if Iran gets a nuke
Turkiye has been a fool so far. If France, the UK and Russia have it, does not make sense why Turkiye does not have it. The only explanation is that Turkiye is still under occupation since WW1.

No Turk in his right mind would stay unarmed when surrounded by men armed with nukes.

Back
Top Bottom