If India Attacks Pak, Indian Muslims Will Join Pak Army: Owaisi

Status
Not open for further replies.

karim.chota

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
SRINAGAR: Firebrand Indian politician Asadudin Owaisi has called upon Indian Muslims to join Pakistani forces in case India attacks the country, a poster making rounds on social media claims. The Hindi poster that has Owaisi's picture reads, "Hindus should not consider Indian Muslims separated from their fellow Muslims of Pakistan. If India dares to attack Pakistani, 250 million Indian Muslims will join Pakistan army to wage war against India."
Owaisi is the lone parliament member of his All India Majlis Itihadul Muslimeen(All India Council of the Union of Muslims), from Andhra Pradesh. AIMIM is a Muslim political partyin Hyderabad, India. It has retained Hyderabad Lok Sabha seat since 1984. In 2014 Telangana Legislative Assembly elections, AIMIM won seven seats. Till April 2014,AIMIM was not even a recognised state-level party by Election Commission of India(because AIMIM did not meet the requirement of securing 6% of the total valid votes polls in the last general election, or winning 9 Assembly seats).
Owaisi has declared he will contest on several seats in upcoming Mahrashtra state elections. Asaduddin Owaisi, 45, known for his provocative speeches, along with his brother Akbaruddin, has been harboring a dream since years to take their party to a national level. They are also planning to contest assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat and other states. The Muslim parliamentarian was part of the India's six-member "young parliamentarians" group that visited Australia to further improve Indo-Australia relations.

SRINAGAR: Firebrand Indian politician Asadudin Owaisi has called upon Indian Muslims to join Pakistani forces in case India attacks the country, a poster making rounds on social media claims. The Hindi poster that has Owaisi's picture reads, "Hindus should not consider Indian Muslims separated from their fellow Muslims of Pakistan. If India dares to attack Pakistani, 250 million Indian Muslims will join Pakistan army to wage war against India."
Owaisi is the lone parliament member of his All India Majlis Itihadul Muslimeen(All India Council of the Union of Muslims), from Andhra Pradesh. AIMIM is a Muslim political partyin Hyderabad, India. It has retained Hyderabad Lok Sabha seat since 1984. In 2014 Telangana Legislative Assembly elections, AIMIM won seven seats. Till April 2014,AIMIM was not even a recognised state-level party by Election Commission of India(because AIMIM did not meet the requirement of securing 6% of the total valid votes polls in the last general election, or winning 9 Assembly seats).
Owaisi has declared he will contest on several seats in upcoming Mahrashtra state elections. Asaduddin Owaisi, 45, known for his provocative speeches, along with his brother Akbaruddin, has been harboring a dream since years to take their party to a national level. They are also planning to contest assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat and other states. The Muslim parliamentarian was part of the India's six-member "young parliamentarians" group that visited Australia to further improve Indo-Australia relations.

not possible

Two things, I doubt the general Indian Muslims share his belief, and even if they did and the time came, I doubt PA would allow such a thing, as there is a risk of spying and insider attacks.

Second thing, can't he technically be charged with something akin to treason? He's openly declared his support for Pakistan against India when it comes to war, I highly doubt that this sort of thing is allowed.

Who cares these strayed dog words.if he has balls,he should first join in the PA instead letting of other muslims in India.
varun_owaisi.jpg

He has said some pretty stupid shyte in the past but this is way too stupid even for him, doubt the credibility of the so called poster. Most probably propaganda.

They will not and and they must not. India is their homeland and if I remember correctly, several Indian Muslim officers/soldiers fought both in 1965 and 71 wars against Pakistan and were awarded for bravery. I also don't recall even a singe incidence of a Muslim officer/soldier deserted Indian side during those wars, which speaks of their commitment and loyalty.

False news based of bogus speculative sources.

anyone can photoshop a poster and spread shit.

Two things, I doubt the general Indian Muslims share his belief, and even if they did and the time came, I doubt PA would allow such a thing, as there is a risk of spying and insider attacks.

Second thing, can't he technically be charged with something akin to treason? He's openly declared his support for Pakistan against India when it comes to war, I highly doubt that this sort of thing is allowed.
He threatened to kill all Hindus - and I repeat all Hindus in 15 minutes a couple of years back. He is out on bail. :omghaha:

^^^This is Akbar Owaisi. Sorry. :(

This is the source, not sure if reliable. This is Asad Owaisi, Akbar's elder brother.
http://www.kashmirobserver.net/news/regional-news/if-india-attacks-pak-indian-muslims-will-join-pak-army-owaisi

Akbar, the wannabe Hindu killer, is an MLA and Asad is an MP. :D

Really ... does he represents to 250 million muslims? ??

I doubt the veracity of these posters.

Owasi is an MP,he will soon deny / confirm this.

Lets wait till then.

IMO , Indian Muslims are for India & so shall they be. I cannot see a Shia / Ahmadi wanting to have anything with Pakistan other than casual interest.

It could just be a false post. Indian Muslims are as patriotic as Hindus. We are all Indians!

Another new Indian member with hope of greater India.. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom