What's new

If Geo TV was present back in 1947

I have had my say. I prefer more nationalist news channels but as I said, diversity in views is good. Everyone should have their say.

Ofcourse Sir everyone shud have his/her say. But not at the cost of National Interests. That is why when it comes to Indian media they protect their National interests in even worst scenario. Just take example of IOK and then at the same very moment Geo is equating Balochistan to IOK and like that they are always in pursuit of finding anything that is bad regarding Pakistan.
Regards.

After the Anti Pellet Gun campaign here is one other master piece I would love to share.

This is an interesting question. How would Geo TV cover 1947 events? I wish Geo had been established back then our knowledge of the time would have been very good. In my opinion it would have been a very detailed coverage of the events leading up to August 14, 1947 and also follow-ups on the same event. I think the channel would have made history by airing these events and maybe the picture of the situation would have been clearer in our minds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom