What's new

If China and Pakistan behind farmers' protest, conduct surgical strike: Sanjay Raut(Shiv Sena)

I've just realised why Indians are so intent on agression, like the subhuman qouted in this article, he wants something up where the sun doesnt shine again, well, sorry we are not a homo nation...., go get ur lut satisfied somewhere else, i suggest habsha.

Fun Fact : they don't.
:lol: :lol: :lol: the fun fact they have better than India have in megaton range (millions of tons) whereas India have only in kiloton range (thousand of tons), and if they don't have any nukes according to you then why they have ICBM and developing longest range ICBM in the world, you're really stupid Mr :enjoy:

I swear these Indians must confuse whining with winning. Every time I read their news they are moaning or b*tch*ng about some b.s. conspiracy they cooked up in what barely passes for a brain.
And cow urine has killed all their remaining brain cells .

i wish india would launch the strikes. but India's gov is too cowardly.

Covering up impossible? there own made internal strive on the Sikhs farmers and put blame on your neighbouring. best cause of action is for China & Pakistan to ignore these wretched race and three lies and the cRap of fantastic none sense they come out with. end result is of there uncontrollable population of illiterate Indians who buy into this why living in the open filth they have no brains

Why do they think that surgical strike is some kind of joke and they can do it easily and get away with it? Maybe sheer number of illiterate masses give them confidence to talk BS.

They think they can strike China and get away with it? They cannot even handle Pakistan or the PAF.. silly idiots..

Back
Top Bottom