What's new

If All Arab Country Work like team?

adeee

New Recruit

Reaction score
If all Arab and Muslim countries Works Like a unity. Then what is the merits and demerits effect on International economy, all Muslim country economy
and also international war affairs..?

What is your point of view about this Question?

who many countryes you visit or who many years you live with arabs? don't be angry simple qes.i live with arabs 13 years of my life.

I dont see any Arab county i just want that All the muslim countries make A unity like Eurpy unioun...

if you stay one day with arabs you forget all these dreams bro.first thing they don't think we are same they think they are supers rich and ist world citizens.secend there is think of go;f arabs they are best in muslim world then other arabs countrys end all muslims .if you know arabic they always call arabs and muslims .you know whats this AND? forget whole ummah if we make our pakistan united its our greatest victory.

It is quite clear from the poverty in Yemen that rich Arab countries, like Saudi Arabia, its neighbor, don't even feel any solidarity with fellow Arabs, let alone Indonesians, Nigerians or Pakistanis. And if the "fellow Muslims" are Shiites, good bye! A non-religious, regional, economic union like China+Pakistan+India+Afghanistan+Bangladesh would be far more likely to enhance prosperity.

I dont see any Arab county i just want that All the muslim countries make A unity like Eurpy unioun...

The Whole Muslim will not be united until the second coming of Christ (a.s) but we can form unity like GCC or EU. Until and unless we united we will not be able to resolve Palestinian and Kashmiri conflict.

Here is the proposed map

United Muslim State, AL-Jumhuriyah Al-Arabiyah Al-muttahidah (U.A.R), UAR, United Arabia, UMS, United Muslim States of North Africa (U.M.S.A or UMSA), United Muslim Nations (UMN), United Muslim Federation (UMF), Muslim Defense Network (MDN), Islamic Cooperation Council (ICC), Muslim solidarity Committee, Arab League

552186a848d866676e2e4a2010fe3b8e.jpg

Greater Albania, Creating 1st White Muslim Country in Europe by combining Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia, Macedonia
e302e2f7cb0a2fcd5ecb4f880400143b.jpg

Palestine (falastine) United Nation (U.N) Partition plan (2012). supported by EU and America.
e3b4bf35806dc52fe61df6844bdcaf9a.jpg

TAG:afghanistan, United Arabia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrian, Yemen, Sudan, Egypt, India , on , terror , war , wwiii , indian , isi , raw , sind , sindh , 2011 , abaseen , abbottabad , adam , adezai , administered , afghans , africa: , allah , america: , anglo-afghan , areas , asia: , attock , australia: , bahadur , baloch , balochistan , baluchistan , bannu , batagram , brothers , buner , chaman , charsadda , chitral , country: , darra , dera , dir , district: , durrani , europe: , fata: , federally , frontier , future , gwadar , hangu , haripur , hindu, jupiter2007, hotaki , hub , india, ngenius, ingarodherai , iran , iranain , islamabad , islamic , islamic: , ismail , jabar , jamali , kairuwan , kalat , karak , kashmir , khan , kharan , khel , khuzdar , khyber , kohat , koherai , kohistan , ngenius2010, koruna , lakki , latamber , lodhi , loralai , lower , malakand , mansehra , map , map: , mardan , marwat , mastang , mianwali , muhammad , murad , muslim: , neelab , new , north-west , nowshera , nushki , nwfp , nwfp: , of , pakhtunkhwa , pakistan , pashto , pashtunistan , pashtunization , pashtuns , pashtunwali , pasni , pathan , persian , peshawar , place , province , punjab , pushtoon , quetta , refugee: , region , republic , resting , shangla , sibi , suri , swabi , swat , tank , terrorist , tribal , turbat , upper , usa: , usmaniyah , usta , uthmaniyah , wars , yar , zhob , advancement , al , al-qaida , arabia , area , asian , bharat , bollywood , bombay , british , britishindia , bush , community , delhi , elders , for , george , hariyana , hindustan , holywood , indiapakistanwar , leaders , lollywood , london , mumbai , nigeria , obama , organization , pakistani , pashtun , phuktoon , politics , qaida , qatar , saudi , society , taliban , terrorism , uae , washington , wwii , eqypt , benazir, bhutto, karuwan, zardari chinese, australia , europe , muslim , usa , america , andhra-pradesh , arunachal-pradesh , asia , asif , assam , baharat , benazir-bhutto , jharkhand , karnataka , kerala , nawaz-sharif , new-delhi , paf , pml-n , pml-q , ppp , pppp , rajasthan , sikkim , tamil-nadu , tripura , un , un-resolution , uttar-pradesh , uttarakhand , war-on-terror , west-banga , wot , agent , fake , government , hamid , karzai , lover , puppet afghanistan, CIA, C.I.A, FBI, F.B.I, NSA, INDIA, WAR_On_Terror, terror, war, wwiii , australia , europe, muslim (21), usa , a.w , africa , arab , austria , canada , east , egypt , english , eu. , europen , france , french , gcc , german , germany , hebrew , hindi , i.s.i , iraq , islam , israel , israeli , jordan , jordon , mossad , nato , north , palestine , r , romania , syria , turkey , u.a.r , u.m.n , u.m.s , uar , uk , umsna , union , unitedarabia , urdu

Last edited:
agree with TruthSeeker..

If the question is about, a formation like Europian Union, then ofcourse there is one GCC and they are enhancing their relations quite similar to EU and ofcourse if other Muslim countries join together then there will be a Political impact and an Economic lift in all of the Muslim countries because every single country will get a market of approximately 30 countries without effort, also it will enhance the defence capabilities of all the countries involved. It will be a good sign from economic prospect but if look at it from the point of view of War, then its not good, because it will take time for all the countries to develop in Defense capabilities and emerge as a global power, on the other hand this unity will be looked at in a negative sense, which will make Western or Christian countries to unite which in return is going to bring more friction in religions, as the extremists have already projected a negative image of Islam (an enemy for non-Muslims), this unity will be considered as a threat and might result in Crusades in distant future.

if you stay one day with arabs you forget all these dreams bro.first thing they don't think we are same they think they are supers rich and ist world citizens.secend there is think of go;f arabs they are best in muslim world then other arabs countrys end all muslims .if you know arabic they always call arabs and muslims .you know whats this AND? forget whole ummah if we make our pakistan united its our greatest victory.

Well. im here in an Arab country but i don't think that there is any special hatred towards non Arab Muslims or even if it is, then Pakistan is an exception to that, Im always given more respect from Arabs and more brotherly feeling, when they come to know that Im from Pakistan. but yeah we cannot completely rule out the fact that they look at the world in an Arab and Non-Arab perspective. And some people have attitude and are proud of their wealth but thats something natural its found every where in the world, its more of a personal matter than national, some are proud and some are down to the ground.

Last edited:
first of all the only way to be proud is to make Pakistan better and a proud nation!, the arabs today are fat lazy, rich, thats all, they love their money!!

First thing: it would'nt happen
But if did happend Things would be far more different than now for all of Ummah.
here i may disagree with Imran khan My dad is living in Gulf so are many of my family members , they say simmilar stories about Arabs as you said , But if we are getting together for a Common good thatn whats the point?

I think Pakistan is better of standing on its own , once we are prosper than these suggessions will come from Arabs and we will make it happen , Inshallah:pakistan:

Post Nos 4 & 5 pretty much sums it up.

Difficult as it may seem to believe for ppl in the muslim world, its each man for himself there too.

It is quite clear from the poverty in Yemen that rich Arab countries, like Saudi Arabia, its neighbor, don't even feel any solidarity with fellow Arabs, let alone Indonesians, Nigerians or Pakistanis. And if the "fellow Muslims" are Shiites, good bye! A non-religious, regional, economic union like China+Pakistan+India+Afghanistan+Bangladesh would be far more likely to enhance prosperity.

Saudi Arabia is run by a single bedouin tribe called "Saud's". They make policies and run the show. Historically speaking they're actually bedioun thieves and looters that made their own Kingdom under the umbrella of the British. They' do not represent all arabs. They can hardly be cited as evidence that all people or arabs in Saudi think in that fashion. I can cite so many Arabs

You and S-2 really like to exploit differences amongst Muslims to justify your occupation and exploitation and presence in those areas is not going to work here my friend. ;)

Very interesting discussion and some nice points by Yousaf Bhai apparently from across the border. This forum is a good platform to share views and move towards a more constructive discussion..... lets try and keep the atmosphere productive and encourage rational debate. Thanks.

There is a eu type thing for arab nations, it's called the arab league. Research.

You and S-2 really like to exploit differences amongst Muslims to justify your occupation and exploitation and presence in those areas is not going to work here my friend.

Please re-read my post and note that I said "rich Arabs", not all Arabs. And beyond that, S-2 and I don't "justify" anything to you. That is your insecurity getting the best of you. We just bring a little bit of truth to the Forum, and some think it's giving them hell. Too bad. Muslim "differences" are not hard to point out. They have existed at least since Karbala. Like, forever ....

Back
Top Bottom