What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

Can you plz share the link?ellerine sağlık!!!

http://www.filedropper.com/brochures_2

Ok it works... Just push here for brochures......

1.JPG

@cabatli_53 @xenon54 @T-123456 @Targon @Ahiska @BronzePlaque @TurAr @atatwolf @asena_great @Asena_Y @rmi5 @Baykuş @olcayto @Kaan @Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx @Hyperion @Rumelia @mrexil @telkon @Timur @Wave @u.MP@Islamic faith&Secularism @El-Turco @Yeni Kuyu @what @revojam @Kamil_baku @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @faheka @Seyfullah @MertKaan @Akıncı @[TR]AHMET @damm1t @tesla @Casus Belli @MrTopal27 @Sinan @Quasar @Oublious @hacksquat @anatolia @Charon 2 @ozi2000 @LegionnairE @BordoEnes @N.Ozkan @XILLAX @turkbordobereli @golgelerprensi @fighting sparrow @Trick2UAV @BaybarsHan @Alienoz_TR @meral @hopeful73 @mehmet75 @altor @mert can
@The Commander @AVCI @manowar @Hexciter @yakusha @otriz @Timur @Vatoz @F-15I @yason
@R.A.K
@deadmau5e
@madmusti
@KemalPasa
@FutureMe
@kardeş
@Stimpy75
@Nefer
@KingWest @Turkish_FR @SouI
@Yatağanlı
@UkroTurk
@Yellow-place @TeaParty
@IR-TR
@egolfs
@Cengaver
@Kutsanan
@universal soldier
@TrMhMt
@TheGrim
@assslan

Last edited:
Really ? I'm glad they are usefull... I knew your interest about detector... 1st time i went to IDEF i didn't planned what to do... Next time i'll go more then 1 day... And i'll make planned visits so that time i think i'll gather much more...

Thx for your kind words... BTW if you want i can send you my brochures folder to you... it's 404 mb and i sent it to a friend from an online upload website... Do you want ?

I uploaded it and website gave me a link and i posted that link to my friend and he downloaded it... Also anyone can download it too if they want...

Thanks brother. I downloaded the file...

It could be good if we could view them online rather than downloading them. I have a couple ideas of viewing many pictures quickly. And I have always wished that there be a good repository where Turkish defence sector media is mapped and displayed very accesibly. Any good web developer among us and media collection? Or do we get to do it on the forum?

TR Ahmet had a website about this but he closed it... When i asked him he said it can be activated...

TR Ahmet had a website about this but he closed it... When i asked him he said it can be activated...

If you have good project for activate it i can give you all archives and you can establish a web site. You can find some mods or admin to administer it, my sistem was using 4images 4images | Image & Media Gallery Management System but if you establish like this site DefenceTalk - Defense Military News Forums Pictures it would be better

It could be good if we could view them online rather than downloading them. I have a couple ideas of viewing many pictures quickly. And I have always wished that there be a good repository where Turkish defence sector media is mapped and displayed very accesibly. Any good web developer among us and media collection? Or do we get to do it on the forum?

If you have good project for activate it i can give you all archives and you can establish a web site. You can find some mods or admin to administer it, my sistem was using 4images 4images | Image & Media Gallery Management System but if you establish like this site DefenceTalk - Defense Military News Forums Pictures it would be better

Actually i have an idea in my mind, i allways wanted a establish a photo gallery of Turkic countries. If this gallery have a forum something like defence.pk it will be allways active, btw i like defence.pk and i dont wanna create another forum, already we have enough forum on the internet but if we open just gallerry it will be not active and just a few members will upload it.

What do you think guys about that project ? if someone have enugh time to setup a new site about gallerry and if we are good organizing. we can have a really good photo gallery and it will be a super archive for all of us.

Last edited:
Actually i have an idea in my mind, i allways wanted a establish a photo gallery of Turkic countries. If this gallery have a forum something like defence.pk it will be allways active, btw i like defence.pk and i dont wanna create another forum, already we have enough forum on the internet but if we open just gallerry it will be not active and just a few members will upload it.

What do you think guys about that project ? if someone have enugh time to setup a new site about gallerry and if we are good organizing. we can have a really good photo gallery and it will be a super archive for all of us.
Good idea...but the problem is other Turkics are nowhere to be find in the internet..... :meeting:

Yes i see, but we will find in over time, so it will be hard...

There use to be a member named Turanian, he created a multi-language forum for Turkic peoples. I don't remember the forum name but it was very active when i last checked.in... 2008ish? If the forum is still up and he's still around, I'm sure he would like the idea..

Found the forum, and youtube video.. Seems like the forum no longer exists.. :(

It was very active though, those forumers must have gone somewhere..

Last edited:
Yes i see, but we will find in over time, so it will be hard... then later on maybe Turkic members will join us, who knows :)
:) How ??? They are like not existent..how are we going to contact them....

I once had an idea like...finding Turkics from Kazakhistan, Turkistan, Kırgızistan, Özbekistan...and bring them here.. open them a sticky thread like the Azerbaijan Thread.....

But lol, i failed to find any..... :meeting:

:) How ??? They are like not existent..how are we going to contact them....

I once had an idea like...finding Turkics from Kazakhistan, Turkistan, Kırgızistan, Özbekistan...and bring them here.. open them a sticky thread like the Azerbaijan Thread.....

But lol, i failed to find any..... :meeting:

ahah yeah i see, i tryed to find them too but i found nothing, but if you try to find videos or photos about Kazakistan and Turkmenistan, you can find somethings, it is possiblle. If this site will be rise i think they will join us over time. i think this is not impossible.

There use to be a member named Turanian, he created a multi-language forum for Turkic peoples. I don't remember the forum name but it was very active when i last checked.in... 2008ish? If the forum is still up and he's still around, I'm sure he would like the idea..

Found the forum, and youtube video.. Seems like the forum no longer exists.. :(

It was very active though, those forumers must have gone somewhere..

It would be good idea, okay i'll wait if someone wanna create this site i'll help them.

ahah yeah i see, i tryed to find them too but i found nothing, but if you try to find videos or photos about Kazakistan and Turkmenistan, you can find somethings, it is possiblle. If this site will be rise i think they will join us over time. i think this is not impossible.
Well, i'm not positive on that... i mean defence.pk is here for years....when you google Turkish defence, it leads you here but not one Turkic joined ever......

I look tried to google like Kazakh forum, Kyrgız Forum....but there is none....The only place where i can see them time to time is youtube....but they are using Russian alphabet hence we can't communicate with them.

I dunno bro...maybe you can ask to @telkon (he doesn't talk with me) since he is an ethnic Kyrgız...

Maybe i can ask Turksoy for assistance....i will try that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom