What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

Bro, So there is nothing
Mate, If you can know, about Kirpis all physical details...like center of geometry, center of mass, aks açıklığı, lastik ebadı, etc.... You can turn it into a solveable equation (we used to solve questions like that in university) but those infos are not for public.

If you believe that countless incidents of Kirpis rolling over "is nothing" that's your choice.

Mate having some self-criticism is healthy for you.
Mate.I didnt say nothing,I didnt claim nothing.i didnt tell that there is a problem or there is not a problem.I just said that if you say something big,you need to proof it.if you dont,you can not say that.you know what is healty for you,you need read my last other posts

Mate.I didnt say nothing,I didnt claim nothing.i didnt tell that there is a problem or there is not a problem.I just said that if you say something big,you need to proof it.if you dont,you can not say that.you know what is healty for you,you need read my last other posts

Sinan gave several links as sources.

As said, its a well known fact that Kirpi had these problems. You are new here so i can understand your actions.

Mate, If you can know, about Kirpis all physical details...like center of geometry, center of mass, aks açıklığı, lastik ebadı, etc.... You can turn it into a solveable equation (we used to solve questions like that in university) but those infos are not for public.

If you believe that countless incidents of Kirpis rolling over "is nothing" that's your choice.

Mate,I already give an answer for your accusation.you can find it at the below

If you guys proofs are the links on your message and google search for "Kipri Devrildi" ,I have to say that we need more than that.everybody can give you many links belongs to cars,trucks,armed vehicles or other vehicles which crashed by rolling.that is not a proof of balance problem.there can be balance problem ,I am not trying to say that,but your claims are not enough to say there is an issue.so If you have a real explanation about this issue.Please share with us.

Sure if you know the details you have mentioned you can calculate something.without any informations We can not know anything as you said.So that is all mean that "there is nothing"

Sinan gave several links as sources.

As said, its a well known fact that Kirpi had these problems. You are new here so i can understand your actions.
Mate you really need to read my post about the sources and other things.
Being new or old does not mean that we are an expert or intern on defence industry.we all are forum readers and writers.that's all.I mostly read rather than write.I always respect to the knowledge.and I can not stand back against any accusations without proof

The suspension, size and weight distribution of the MRAP also make rollovers a frequent concern. The narrow wheelbase and tall profile of many MRAP variants makes the vehicle prone to rollovers. “They’re not combat vehicles. They’re not assault vehicles. They’re not designed to do that…[the MRAP] doesn’t fit really well into maneuver tactics. … It’s not a fighting vehicle. It’s a protective vehicle,” Wood said.
Rollovers are a major source of complaints from drivers, Rooney said. The roads in Afghanistan are a huge problem. “In some cases, it’s nothing more than a goat trail,” Rooney said. With a vehicle the size and weight of the MRAP, often the ground gives way. “That is the largest contributor to rollovers.”

Independent suspension systems don’t help when the ground is unstable, he said. “If the ground is gone from one side of the vehicle, it’s going to roll over.”

The program office is now working on new warning systems that would give vehicle occupants a few extra seconds to react before a rollover, and possibly prevent it, said Rooney. Rollovers can’t be completely eliminated, he said.

Why Troops Love, and Sometimes Hate, the MRAP

Maybe TSK should look at this warning system US developed..

Ağırlık mesafesi böyle yüksek araçlarda 6*6 yapmak dengeyi arttırmakla beraber yeterli olmayabilir, dingil genişliğinin arttırılması stabiliteye daha fazla etki eder.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1431637024.194204.jpg

Ivema Supplies GILA 4x4 MRAP to African Police - Ivema - Military Suppliers - Copybook

Adding another set of road wheels won't reduce rollovers by much. Widening the wheel base or lowering the center of gravity is the only way to do that.

The 6x6, if the TSK buys them, will be to be able to carry more weight on some Kirpis.

Guys dont forget the most important issue please. Thé pilotage/driver fault, eğer virajda hızlı girerseniz araç devrilebilir, bu arada benim birader de Cobra şoförü ;)

IDEF 2015: Critical design review for Aselsan TF-2000 frigate radar prototype nears completion
Kate Tringham, Istanbul - IHS Jane's Navy International
10 May 2015
The X-band multifunction radar (MFR) testbed being developed by Ankara-based systems and sensor house Aselsan for Turkey's future TF-2000 air-defence frigate programme will achieve a key milestone in the coming months with the completion of its critical design review (CDR).

The CAFRAD (Çok Amaçli Faz Dizinli Radar) demonstrator is being built under a contract awarded by the Turkish Ministry of Defence's Undersecretariat for Defence Industries (Savunma Sanayii Müstesarligi - SSM) in May 2013.

Speaking to IHS Jane's at the IDEF exhibition in Istanbul on 5 May, an Aselsan spokesperson said the demonstrator, a scaled prototype that will serve to de-risk and demonstrate MFR technologies for the future TF-2000 air-defence frigate, began its CDR phase in September 2014 and this would complete in August.

To read the full article, Client Login
(123 of 562 words)

Guys now i'm preparing brochures... Maybe some of them are both in english and Turksih... Some of them are already posted but i will post them because they will have better quality etc...

Back
Top Bottom