What's new

IDEF-2019 l Updates, News & Discussion

Hürkuş can't be a replacement for Super Mushak. In fact Super Mushak is a basic trainer whereas Hürkuş is an advanced trainer.

We already have K-8 as Advance Trainer and they're doing fine. Hurkus is turboprop engine so is super-Mushak that's why i was saying.

We already have K-8 as Advance Trainer and they're doing fine. Hurkus is turboprop engine so is super-Mushak that's why i was saying.

and the avionic of mushak is?hurkus have state of the art avionics for a turboprop engine.

Pakistan should go for "Hurkus" with TOT to replace "Super Mushak".

Both aircrafts roles and cost of operation differ greatly, it would make little to no sense replacing Super Mushshak with Hurkus..

Last edited:

Hürkuş has a very powerful engine. So it can be dangerous for a newbie. Hence you start with SM then advance into Hürkuş or K-8.

and the avionic of mushak is?hurkus have state of the art avionics for a turboprop engine.

That's why i'm saying we should replace it with "Hurkus" coz it's more advance.

That's why i'm saying we should replace it with "Hurkus" coz it's more advance.

Yes Turkey just ordered 52 "Super Mushak". Because Turkey lacks Basic affordable Trainer.
It was a gesture to our brother nation Pakistan. Connected with naval vessel deals.

We have almost 130 training aircrafts. Italian, Korean and US made.

It was a gesture to our brother nation Pakistan. Connected with naval vessel deals.

We have almost 130 training aircrafts. Italian, Korean and US made.

Yep this would be easy to use and affordable for basic training of pilots. :)

ANTONOV SIGNS COLLABORATION AGREEMENTS WITH TAI, ASELSAN AND HAVELSAN
Ukrainian aircraft manufacturer Antonov – a firm of Ukraine’s state-owned enterprise Ukroboronprom – signed memoranda-of-understanding (MoUs) with Havelsan, Aselsan and Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) at the 2017 International Defence Industry Fair (IDEF), which concluded last week in May.

Antonov’s MoU with Aselsan pushes for bilateral collaboration on sourcing an integrated avionics suite for the An-148 family, which comprises of the An-158 airliner and An-178 military transport aircraft. The MoU calls upon Antonov and Aselsan to meet regularly and to establish working groups.

TAI and Antonov signed an MoU to jointly develop UAVs.

http://quwa.org/2017/05/14/antonov-signs-collaboration-agreements-tai-aselsan-havelsan/

- Aselsan to integrate electronics into Antonov planes
- TAI and Antonov MoU to jointly develop UAVs: Thats the second UAV joint development for TAI after Malaysia. Probably a modified Anka for both?

Back
Top Bottom