What's new

IDEAS 2022 from My Cam

It is different from the CM501 or HJ10 NLOS though. But then again there are so many similar class systems marketed by China.
yes quite different, CM501/HJ10 have got fiber optic for initial few kilometres followed by RF Data link for when the fiber optic wire ends since CM501/HJ10/SpikeNLOS all rely on TV guidance from operator.
While the Harobanx industries is using INS+GPS guidance with option for laser seeker which would need some forward deployed systems to guide laser.

Read somewhere PAF is also exhibiting Abhi`s plane wreckage?
DSC_0238.JPG

@arslank03 Are they reselling Chinese products?

Seem's pretty unlikely that they are able to make these privately in Pakistan.

They’re just proposals, I’m not sure why they think that simulations and drawings of weapons systems will do anything, it’s something I’ve seen more and more now is companies draw up ideas in the hopes that someone will buy into it? I’m sure they are some Chinese design though as you said, names like skyarrow are 100% Chinese style lol.

@arslank03 Are they reselling Chinese products?

Seem's pretty unlikely that they are able to make these privately in Pakistan.

Very familiar looking missiles in harobanxs catalogue, I wonder if they’re further developments of the ones I’m familiar with

Attachments

• 3DC6D698-CA2D-4123-BAF4-5C5993C74998.png
    3DC6D698-CA2D-4123-BAF4-5C5993C74998.png
    910.7 KB · Views: 40
Very familiar looking missiles in harobanxs catalogue, I wonder if they’re further developments of the ones I’m familiar with
They seem different.

- The Chinese one is an ground launched atgm, Sky arrow is a UAV dropped bomb.

- weight class is competely different 3 and 7 Kg vs Chinese 30Kg.

- wings are different.

- guidance is different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom