What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

IMG_20141127_000911.jpg

Online Visitor Registration - IDEAS 2014
www.ideaspakistan.gov.pk/visitor_registration_admission.php

Fill this Form before 1 Dec 2014
after successful submission of form you will get CODE.
kindly come to National Coatching Center (NCC) with CODE & Orgnal CNIC
you can visit on 2-4 dec 2014.
also you can meet me :cheesy::welcome:
Thanks

Tell me whether registration is also required for general public visit on last day, or just we go there with our nic at the expo without any registration ??

Very informative indeed. I think Pakistan must urge China to send J-10 and other fighters for display in IDEAS.

Haider not at IDEAS 2014 but Insha'ALlah will be in IDEAS 2016

ok. I hear Chinese NORINCO has confirmed MBT 3000 aka VT-4 attendance in IDEAS 2014.

Anyone who is going, please take lots of HD pictures....especially vt4 has it will be stipped down, and will become Next Generation HAIDER tank with Pakistani electronics.

IDEAS 2014 All Set to Take Place At Karachi Expo Center From 1st To 4th December

By Ahsan Mirza
Published 4 hours ago | Govt / Non-Pro

Preparations are complete for the 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) 2014, scheduled to take place at the Karachi Expo Center from 1st to 4th December, 2014. The four-day defence exhibition, held biennially in Pakistan, aims to bring together the defence industry’s major stakeholders from across the globe, to showcase the latest technological innovations in the field of defence armor and weaponry.

The event is staged exclusively for trade visitors and high official defence delegates from all over the world, while military enthusiasts, young and old, from across Pakistan gather to witness the development in warfare technology.

IDEAS brings together international defence product manufacturers and suppliers of to explore business opportunities.

The Defence Export Promotion Organization (DEPO), a government agency, is the chief organizing team of the IDEAS event. The four-day event will dedicate entire days for the three armed-forces – Air Force, Naval Force, and Army. The exhibition, taking place in the Karachi Expo Center, will showcase weaponry and defence machines that are divided into different categories from Category A to Category I.

- Category A : Weapons And Ammunition - Turrets

- Category B : Vehicles - Aircraft Un-Manned Armored Vehicle (UAV)

- Category C: Battlefield Management / C4istar (C4isr + Target Acquisition)

- Category D: Training & Simulation - Support - Protection - Operational Logistics

- Category E: Special Equipment: Engineer Works - Crossing - Terrain Clearance

Army Participation In Homeland Security - Peacekeeping - Urban Operations (MOUT)

- Category F: Industrial And Logistic Support

- Category G: Industry Sectors Involved

- Category H: Services

- Category I : Naval Ships And Equipment

The Industry Summit IDEAS 2014 is also scheduled to take place from 2-4 December, 2014, at Marriott Hotel, Karachi, which will shed light on ‘Security Outlook 2025: National Security and Defense Transformation’.

Additionally, the seminar, being presided by Mr. Munir Akram, Former Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Pakistan to the United Nations in New York, will take place on 1st December, 2014 at Movenpick Hotel, Karachi.

The theme of the event is ‘Matching Research and Production to the Challenges of a Dynamic Security Environment’.

The speaker list includes Dr. Maleeha Lodhi, Former Ambassador to the US and UK, who aims to talk on Security issues confronted by Pakistan – Challenges and Response, Air Marshal Javaid Ahmed, HI(M), Chairman, Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Board, Kamra, speaking on ‘Challenges and Opportunities For The Defence Industry to Meet Emerging Security Threats’. International Speakers, Dr. Vlamdimir Kozin, Member of Group of Advisers to the Director of Russian Institute for Strategic Studies, speaking on ‘Militarization of Outer Space and Its Impact on Global Security Environment’, and Dr. William Stevenson, Executive Director of Malaysian Institute of Defence and Security, will speak on ‘Cyber Warfare as a Security Threat to Regional Strategic Stability’.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom