What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

MAR being displayed with JFT... interesting...

Just a training round, displayed in Last exhibition as well. The delivery of actual rounds were said to begun this month.

Last edited:
AK1_Specs.jpg

I cant understand that, they always write that there is a 7,62mm gun inside the Tank and I have never seen but they are still producing the little hole near the main gun, for the 7,62mm gun.....
t72-80.jpg

POF eye is being used in Zarb e Azb ops by specialized CI units (LCB most probably) and Specialized commandos (Zarrar unit most probably)

1102555604-1.gif

Price 2 Lac... no NPB license required!

308_Win_Sporter_Rifle.jpg

The ‘sporter’ cal .308 Winchester has been designed as a hunting rifle with the firing mechanism of G3A3 in semiautomatic mode. The accuracy of the gun has been enhanced with a freely floating extended barrel and a mil standard pictanny rail for mounting telescope.

...:::Pakistan Ordnance Factories:::...

@waz @balixd @Hyperion

POF eye is being used in Zarb e Azb ops by specialized CI units (LCB most probably) and Specialized commandos (Zarrar unit most probably)

1102555604-1.gif

I posted pics of Zarrar guys using POF Eye during mock drills... it has been in service since long..

The presentation , aspect of the event are less to be desired or we just seeing preparation images .....

Just we need to really work on presentation and preparation of products for events

Where do I begin

a) Hardly no fresh paint on the weapons
b) No fancy lights
c) No usage of Banners and information Digital Machines
d) Event location , feels more less like a bunker and background you see worn torn buildings
e) Random people walking around
f) Strange ground work not a proper exhibition stage for display of products

Is there no Marketing company that can help Pakistan Military with organizing these events

Example : Our weapons display

Steel_Core_Designs_highlights_its_newest_SC_76_Thunderbolt_7_62_x_51_mm_sniper_rifle_at_IDEAS_2014_640_001.jpg

Other nations

article-2478262-19082D3200000578-505_634x369.jpg

Its all about the "presentation" that makes the product look nicer

132180146_31n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom