What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

Now that's news to me. Monkeys getting arrested is a first. Lol
Anyways, we are fighting for only KY at ICJ. Just FYI, last time India and Pakistan met at ICJ ('99) it didnt go too well for Pakistan.

And believe me. You won't get KBY ever. Might be his dead body. Even if we feel too generous about it.

First grab some balls to protect your own colonel.:lol:

Try to own his possession first. Just like we declared possession of KBY and would hang him without hiding anything. :lol:

Several Indian newspapers carried the notion, here's one such touching the subject.

http://www.pressreader.com/india/hindustan-times-jalandhar/20170512/282033327117480

And which part of the article made you reach to that conclusion! He is just saying that it is a break from tradition and most importantly he is saying that it will bring Pakistan out of delusions that calling for third party international mediation is ever going to help its stance :lol:

For Pakistan, this move represents a challenge. First, this is a change from India’s reluctance in approaching multilateral legal fora on bilateral disputes. Second, it will be on the defensive since a retrograde military court martial has been used to summarily award a death penalty to a foreign national. Most of all it will be in a quandary on whether to contest the Indian move on grounds of jurisdiction or similar procedural basis. To do so will mean diluting its longstanding position that third party or international mediation can help in settling disputes with India. Then, Pakistan will consider whether it should present the evidence it claims it has for scrutiny before a more impartial process than a summary court martial. This too is risky given the lengths it has gone to convince its public that an Indian hand explains all its travails in Baluchistan.

Try to defend him first. Just like we launched a case against Pakistan in ICJ.
Whereas nonobody came forward to defend poor habib, so he is just gonna hang.

We would defend him when you actually declare his possession officially. :lol:

More like a "pack of wolves" since there were 10-12 of them. I know your claim is that he was a military man, involved in espionage. You might be right, you might not be right. The onus of proving your allegations is on your State. Commonwealth nations follow principle of "innocent until proven guilty."This is known as adversarial process. Countries like France follow principle of "guilty until proven innocent." This is known as inquisitorial process. I don't know what the system is in the ICJ.

In France you are also innocent until proven guilty we call that "présomption d'innocence" so there is no difference with the Commonwealth nations.

The difference between the adversarial process or inquisitorial process is linked to the place of the judge and of what is he in charge but in both systems you have to prove that someone is guilty and not the other way round.

http://about-france.com/french-legal-system.htm

And believe me. You won't get KBY ever. Might be his dead body. Even if we feel too generous about it.
We might not get him back but we would have still made a point to the world. More than anything India would have proved to the world how somebody's desperately trying to malign India. Then ofcourse it will also effect Pakistan’s standing and reputation in eyes of international world.
I'm waiting for China's reaction to this. It has been a mute spectator to this case throughout.

:partay: How much did Pakistani lawyer take?All went to waste..
Now SSG will be sent to ICJ to cut off those judges..Cause they are the best

We might not get him back but we would have still made a point to the world. More than anything India would have proved to the world how somebody's desperately trying to malign India. Then ofcourse it will also effect Pakistan’s standing and reputation in eyes of international world.
I'm waiting for China's reaction to this. It has been a mute spectator to this case throughout.

World don't care about a facist state like India's relation with a terrorist like KBY. KBY is nothing for them. He would be hanged and world would move on.

China would be on Pakistan's side. Don't be delusional to think otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom