What's new

ICC T20 World Cup: Pakistan vs West Indies - April 1st 2014

You are a noob. :rofl:
The Video doesn't prove Homosexuality but joke within the Team.
Now i will show you ASLI Homosexuality of your own Napakistani Cricket Team. Enjoy the video & don't :hitwall: after watching the funny dance:
LOLLLL
BTW, at least your Homo Team plays better than your real Napakistani Team...:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

:lol:

Shut up gay yendian.

Now i will show you ASLI Homosexuality of your own Napakistani Cricket Team. Enjoy the video & don't :hitwall: after watching the funny dance:
LOLLLL
BTW, at least your Homo Team plays better than your real Napakistani Team...:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
lol owned
i didnt knew they were gays :bad:

a couple of Beta-Males:
Beta_Males.jpg

:haha::sarcastic: :haha::sarcastic: :haha::sarcastic: :haha::sarcastic: :haha::sarcastic: :haha::sarcastic: :haha::sarcastic: :haha::sarcastic: :haha::sarcastic:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@cheekybird
Shaayad aapka doubt clear ho jaaye
View attachment 23105
KEep posting :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOLLLL
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@halupridol IDC as I don't have the habit just to sit & take it. There are loads of posts in this Thread which are more or equally rated but i am amazed to see the sheer ignorance for those.
Nyways, Its tit for tat. i don't want any lecture & i will continue to burn the @$$e$ of ONLY those Napakistanis who hate us as long as I am here in this Forum. :taz:

BTW, some noob called us beta-males, I just shown him the Pic of beta-males..whats wrong in that...!!! :dance3::dance3:
And I think the Pic was funny though...:bounce:
pic was hilarious.....:p:
but have some class,, ....trolling karo magar pyar se:p:

@halupridol IDC as I don't have the habit just to sit & take it. There are loads of posts in this Thread which are more or equally rated but i am amazed to see the sheer ignorance for those.
Nyways, Its tit for tat. i don't want any lecture & i will continue to burn the @$$e$ of ONLY those Napakistanis who hate us as long as I am here in this Forum. :taz:

BTW, some noob called us beta-males, I just shown him the Pic of beta-males..whats wrong in that...!!! :dance3::dance3:
And I think the Pic was funny though...:bounce:

@Oscar

Main us number ki baat nahin ker rahi thi,was talking about our number to troll india :partay: which is tomoro btw:partay:

My bookie said tomorrow we are gonna win. You can troll us in finals. :D

But you burns everyone which is not fair. There are many who are reading this thread who are not trolls but getting hurt.
Likes of Razpak are allowed for special purpose, dont fall to his level.

Healthy troll and taunts are enough. That makes friends. :)

Back
Top Bottom