What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Safe to say.. I didn't watch a single game.. nor this one. I heard that BCCI played dirty like making slow pitches, causing jetlags to guest teams, baring other team supporters, etc. therefore, it is good that they are losing despite this.

6th time man 😭😟
50obh9.jpg

Did you notice, that few rats have surfaced suddenly? They were hiding in their holes in a hope that India looses. As that became apparent, they have come out with their analysis of what is wrong with India as a society etc etc.
Like your countrymen did in the 2021 and 2022 T20 World Cup? Don't try to throw stones when you live in a glass house.

1700408066507.png

What's Mohammed Shami looking for?•Nov 19, 2023•ICC

1700408142360.png

Mohammed Shami and Travis Head in the thick of the action•Nov 19, 2023•AFP

Yadav will be happy seeing Pakistan out before series and India going to final. Also seeing what shitty state Pakistan is in vs host India in development.

Chill bro tension nahi leneka, TV sales won’t go up in India because of loss.

What a stadium and show put up by India. Congratulations to Australia !!

This is just comedy gold;

:lol:

Now getting destroyed in the very same stadium in front of their prime minister, with home ground advantage.

I feel for the good fans and much of the team who don’t harbor such hate but this was a stain.

Lol they look like a bunch of butt hurt monkeys stuck behind a cage, Oh how much the Sajdah hurts them.. lmao

Australians might have genetics for absorbing pressure. Strong and fit people.

Wow India had not lost a single match in the entire tournament, too bad the final had to be the one they would lose, I'd happily trade that loss for one in the group stage.

Also, looks like BCCI tried to pull a fast one with their manipulation, glad that's been highlighted.

Australia need 11 runs in 54 balls.

Current RR: 5.60

• Required RR: 1.22
• Last 5 ov (RR): 35/0 (7.00)

Win Probability:
AUS 99.98% • IND 0.02%

So.... Australian captain taking pictures of the pitch , worked. They couldn't manipulate the pitch overnight, and now losing. 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom