What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Only One MAN in this entire team of sissies... Who can make men out these jokers...
Fakhar Zaman...
He is the only one with aggressive mindset and is confident and was confident even chasing 400.
Natural choice should be him because he is experienced too.
But it's PAKISTAN a land of average leaders of extraordinary talent...
Oh and HE IS EX ARMY MAN SINCE OUR ARMY IS HELL BENT IN POKING INTO EVERYTHING
THIS IS PROBABLY ONE CHOICE
WHERE PUBLIC WILL AGREE TO BE LED BY ARMY MAN LOLLLLZZZZ
He is one of few good ones and brave ones very few but take burden of every other sissy ...
Nice, I didn't know about his Navy background.. cool !

Seamers are not good for captainship, they can't play in succession due to injury concerns
Pat Cummins is doing allrite

Babar Azam is a wonderful batsman and a really decent down to earth human being. He is much liked here as well. But he isnt a leader material (much like SRT). Best he steps down as Captain. Not sure who can replace him but I haven't followed the Pak cricket team much.

That apart, there wasn't a huge slip between qualifying and not. Naseem Shah being fit and a little better tactical understanding while batting and they would have been through for sure. Spin department is a bit of concern though

Regards

Nope. It doesn't matter who is playing in the semis. The stadium tickets for the semis and finals are sold out. The telecast rights fee and advertising revenue won't change. They are all locked in much in advance of the tournament.
Are you kidding me. Viewers increase many times between ind/pak match.
Only thing that remains same is tickets sold.

Good thing pak lost against England, if they had won with huge margin, pak people would have forgotten everything.
And nothing would have improved.
Pak people have very short memories atleast when it comes to cricket.

Are you kidding me. Viewers increase many times between ind/pak match.
Only thing that remains same is tickets sold.
Viewers increasing does not change the commercial outcome of the match. Broadcasters do not pay ICC on a per viewer basis. Neither do advertisers pay broadcasters on a per viewer basis. Those contracts have been signed way before the world cup started. The only revenue at risk is the stadium tickets, but for matches like the semi final and final, these are sold out even before the tournament started. So even if Bangladesh were to play Netherlands in the final, nothing would change commercially.

Viewers increasing does not change the commercial outcome of the match. Broadcasters do not pay ICC on a per viewer basis. Neither do advertisers pay broadcasters on a per viewer basis. Those contracts have been signed way before the world cup started. The only revenue at risk is the stadium tickets, but for matches like the semi final and final, these are sold out even before the tournament started. So even if Bangladesh were to play Netherlands in the final, nothing would change commercially.
viewership model works different. If pak/ind match brings more viewers, the channels can charge more for that match for advertisement.
In return they will be open to bid more money next time. That's why tough matches make more money as fans watch whole match, instead turning it off after watching batting or bowling of thier team.
There is reason for mauka mauka Ads, they r not fools using expensive time on mauka mauka promotion, when they can sell this time for advertisement . Rivalry is the biggest draw point to make money.

win or lose, do all participating teams get some payment from the WS2023 revenue or just expenses for the losing teams?
All boards will get millions of dollars . The money they will get will be sufficient for expenses of next few years .only finalists teams will get prize money .

Last edited:
In my opinion Afghanistan team was better than Pakistan team, in next two years i hope their fast bowlers will improve and they will become a team complete in all department .

banglundesh being banglunds, regulation poor performance from these losers

kya yaar, Pak bros.. mazaa kirkira ho gaya

we so desperately wanted both Ind and Pak in the semis, oh well.

isko Babar ko hatao, let him just play freely as the genius bat he is, captaincy ka bojh hatao bechare se.

In my opinion Afghanistan team was better than Pakistan team, in next two years i hope their fast bowlers will improve and they will become a team complete in all department .
Way better than Pakistan. Had they not lost against Bangladesh or if it wasn’t for the exceptional innings by maxwell they would have been in semis …

Netherlands are obviously completely outmatched in terms of skill, but the fielding display by India in this game has been really poor. They seem to be somewhere else mentally. If they field like this in the knockout games, NZ and Aus/ SA will capitalize.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom